Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Abhi jab Tak koi banata nahi, yahin pe lago raho, aur kya🤣

Yes of course

Sebastian Stan Thumbs Up GIF - Sebastian Stan Thumbs Up Yeah - Discover & Share GIFs

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aruna presents Masterchef India mein aapka swagat hai!

41EB68C6-C8D1-4477-B993-80C09181D7FA.png

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It is height of stupidity of judges praising Aruna's dish even tho it is not relevant to Master Chef dish.

It is so frustrating to see others are putting more effort getting not good comments,  this Aruna  is doing nothing special or innovative dishes but getting good comments. 

Injustice to the other contestants.

Its high time judges please stop this biasedness.

average-student thumbnail

MC cameraman to aruna daily..

dekhiya 3-4 expressions dete rehna every time you go to judges with your dish..result toh aapko pata hi hai bas pretend theek se karna.

Aruna- chef aaj maine banaya hai planet ka sabse best dish jo mars pe bhi nahi milega

iss mein maine dala hai hamare south mein milta hai blah blah aur banana.

looking at judges for their reaction hmmm

Aruna thinking - jaldi bolo kitni der serious expression rakhna hai..

Judges - amazing dish ye toh koi human nahi bana sakta out of this world and galaxy ðŸ¤ª

😡😡😡🤢

Edited by average-student - 1 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

MC cameraman to aruna daily..

dekhiya 3-4 expressions dete rehna every time you go to judges with your dish..result toh aapko pata hi hai bas pretend theek se karna.

Aruna- chef aaj maine banaya hai planet ka sabse best dish jo mars pe bhi nahi milega

iss mein maine dala hai hamare south mein milta hai blah blah aur banana.

looking at judges for their reaction hmmm

Aruna thinking - jaldi bolo kitni der serious expression rakhna hai..

Judges - amazing dish ye toh koi human nahi bana sakta out of this world and galaxy ðŸ¤ª

😡😡😡🤢

Yeh Tumne Kya kar diya, itni baar iska chehra dikha diya!! 

Originally posted by: Raina101

Yeh Tumne Kya kar diya, itni baar iska chehra dikha diya!! 

pre selected winner hai koi doubt na rahe iss liye dhyaan se dekh lo ðŸ˜ˆ

Raina101 thumbnail

I’m livid after watching the episode. They invited and showed everyone’s family during tasting, except Deepa and Sachins. What wrong have they done? The Sindhi in me is hurt seeing this blatant bias against the Sindhi contestants. If Aruna can play the religion card, so can the audience.

So they start tasting with Aruna’s dish. It looked like she’s just put a bunch of things on a plate, I’m sure her daughter could come up with better presentation. There was no mention on the presentation, when other good looking plates had feedback. That was a pave?
Just putting vegetable chopped in a certain way doesn’t make it a pave. Also it didn’t look baked at all. Looked like boiled vegetables. According to the judges her dish was faultless (no surprises).

Shanta - she made a fish coated with maan dhaniya crust and served it with cauliflower pithika and green beans, with a beautiful looking gravy. Plating looked boring until she poured the gravy, which made it pop. All the judges really liked her dish. 

Kamaldeep - she made a chocolate cake with a peanut praline (chikki) stuffing, chocolate ganache and white chocolate and lemon zest buttons. It didn’t look appetizing at all. If I saw this on a dessert counter, I’d skip it. The judges tried calling it rustic, to make up for the lack of finish. Interesting how a word can hide all your mistakes. Garima thought the ganache was smooth, but it looked quite grainy on screen. Had any other contestant made this (except Aruna), the judges would’ve said we expected more at this stage. 

Nayanjyoti- that pot pie looked so beautiful, and I think everyone really liked the flavours. It’s just that the sides weren’t completely cooked. Loved the braiding on the sides of the pie, gave it a very polished look. The plating was simple, but considering he had a pie to serve, he did well by not crowding the plate. 

Gurkirat - he made a nest with something that looked like noodles (the seviyaan used in a knafeh are way thinner). He had a bapha doi (steamed yoghurt) ball in the centre which had a centre filling of blueberry compote. He made strawberry leather/jelly to cover half the top. He decorated well with berrys and flowers and caviar (forgot what flavours). His plate looked beautiful. In fact for me it was tied first with Sachins. He got all good reviews, except that he should’ve used a lighter coloured plate for the caviar to show.

Suvarna - she made bombil fry, coriander and rosemary flavoured rice and tambda rasa (I think). Plating was extremely simple, but the flavours were praised. The rice had a very strong flavour because she used two strong herbs to flavour it. Overall she received decent comments.

Deepa - she made a guchchi pulao and shaadi ji bhaji. The judges started praising her flavours, everything seemed perfect, until they realized, she wasn’t someone they wanted to save today. Then they started talking about how the guchchi had mud which could be felt in the mushroom and rice as well. Seemed like they were nitpicking.

Sachin - his playing was wow! The judges actually praised his plating, so that’s a big win for him, considering the judges have taken some sort of oath to not see any positives in his dishes. His dish received mainly good reviews - they liked the use of pepper to add sweetness, the crisp tasted like naan. And then they remembered that they had to have him in the black apron challenge. So they spoke about how he should’ve used chicken tikka or pieces in his koftas for a bite. Anybody could see how crunchy those koftas were. Clearly there was a bite in that. Also he had salad and the naan crisp for a bite. It clearly seemed like zabardasti ka fault finding. It’s a pity, because his dish definitely deserved to be safe.

To me the three dishes that should’ve been saved were - Shanta, Gurkirat and Sachin.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Link to DT #2

Yeh bada jaldi khatam ho gaya ðŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5320819?ri=6&rv=6931

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ya when we started doing discussion in the begining in this thread I thought by the time show ends we wouldn’t even be completing this thread. 

Originally posted by: Raina101

And honestly Sachin could keep talking about how much he misses his dad who passed away when he was a small child. He’s the one with a genuine sob story, but I guess some people just don’t like drama, while others create it

watched the episode again cause I had missed some parts..They showed Sachin clapping and smiling when Gurkirat's dad was praising and hugging him in front of judges ðŸ˜­ I didn't know his dad had passed away.hope he keeps moving forward on basis of his awesome dishes no dukhi and emotional stories.