Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Ayaan has got one of those type of parents who thinks they are entitled to their child’s life since they gave birth to them. I have seen lot of parents like this and the sad part is they don’t even realize what they are doing is wrong. Getting pregnant out of wedlock was savitha’s choice and deciding to become father was J’s choice. But sadly Ayaan is paying the price/punishment is not fair. As you rightly told, I understand with Savitha to some extent, but J is completely a blackmailer. I wish Ayaan should grow spine in future and tell him that if you would have been real father, you will never ask me to leave things I most love.

lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

#FACTS!! If Ayaan was his real son, he would never have threatened his with disownment evert time he does something for himself. That is the big problem for me with his parents, his father never really considers him his real son or else he would never use his adoption as a weapon against him. Reminds me of KKKG when SRK character married the Kajol character and his dad brought up the adoption. If you adopt a child and you bring up that said adoption when they disappoint you, then you are an awful parent, PERIODT! This is your child and the second you bring up the fact that they are not, it means that you never thought of them as your own. 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely agree with you. Hope Ayaan understands this some day and should show them the mirror.

JustInCase01 thumbnail

Good comparison! I also hated AB’s character in KKKG (that’s a diff story I hated pretty much everything about the movie 😆)

But Yes!! this is a perfect example of how NOT to be a good parent (specially to an adapted child). more than leaving Tanisha, Ayaan needs to cut ties with his own family and relive his life on his terms. 

lovecolin thumbnail

EXACTLY!! He deserves so much better than what they are giving him and hope the show makes him see that, not just the love story.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovecolin

Why do I feel like his parents blackmailed him into this marriage just because his father adopted him? So, just for the fact that he married his mom, that gave him the right to crush the boy's dream and use the adoption card to make him do what he wanted Ayan to do all the time. If Ayaan was his blood, he never would have blackmailed him into submission like that and because of that one secret his father is always threatening to disown him if he steps out of line. His mom stands there and just tells him to be grateful for everything and take all the torture his father is putting him through because he is grateful. I can't like his patents for that and i wish at some pint he would stand up to them for manipulating him like that. Now he is in love with someone else he can't even voice it because again, his father would disown him, and his mother would call him ungrateful for not doing what his adopted father wanted. 

Savita is more irritating than Janardhan.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustInCase01

Good comparison! I also hated AB’s character in KKKG (that’s a diff story I hated pretty much everything about the movie 😆)

But Yes!! this is a perfect example of how NOT to be a good parent (specially to an adapted child). more than leaving Tanisha, Ayaan needs to cut ties with his own family and relive his life on his terms. 

Even I am thinking the same way.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaandtaarex

Yeah he has the worst parents. They the only reason why he isn’t doing what he actually wants to do and I’m pretty sure when he’ll stand up for himself they will still be mad at him rather than try to understand his pov. I hate how his dad says he’ll disown him whenever the smallest inconvenience appears. For his dad his business is more important than his son. I believe his dad doesn’t even care about him, that’s why he’s always ready to disown him. To be fair though, it seems like Ayaan’s mom is also being blackmailed indirectly so that she makes Ayaan do whatever his dad wants. Her fear is having people find out that Ayaan’s dad isn’t Janardhan. She doesn’t want people to raise their fingers at Ayaan and herself. I don’t like either of his parents but I can still understand Savita’s reasons more than I can understand Janardhan. Savita still appears to be like a true mother but Janardhan proves that he is not Ayaan’s dad from his actions.

Yes, it is time for Ayaan to take a stand for himself. He should leave that Mittal House for good and embrace cricket once again.