Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic - 7th Jan 2023-Shanivaar Ka Vaar - Page 122

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

To be honest between Priyanka, Nimrit and Sumbul. I think Sumbul is better actor. I have seen few clips of Sumbul. She gives awesome performances on screen. Sumbul is acting since 9 years old and has better experience. 

I think Sumbul will go places with her acting skills. 

P.S: Sumbul has already done a movie. 

par Salim ke bete ko kaise pata hoga ,woh khud kaunsa actor hai ..use khud acting aati nhi hai ....

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Ha mere liye bhi 

Mai apne haase control nahi kaar paatte inki overacting dekh kaar 

or mein Ansu  Meri ankho mein Sach mein Pani ajata hai 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

They think Stan - you know misogynist Stan that has said such shit to and about them? And who’s said such shit in general and has been violent AF? Yeah - they think that Stan is a β€œpure heart” πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Biggboss ne toh bola tha Priyanka ko -Aap ka koi dost nahi hai. Aur phir advice di thi ke sach ke saath khadi raho. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Salman proved between Shalin and Stan, Stan is sacha. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

When she was with Shalin toh bashing, πŸ˜’

When she speaks to Abdu toh bashing. πŸ˜’ 

When she speaks to Sajid toh bashing. πŸ˜’

When she speaks to Stan toh bashing. πŸ˜’ 

Priyanka kuch bhi kare toh usko toh bashing milni hi hai. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Either Salman will bash or DDT will bash. πŸ˜­ 

it is not fair. πŸ˜’

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Look at abdu’s reaction πŸ€£

Abdu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sha k expression dekh k lag raha hai uss k andar ka SRK nikalne hi wala hai πŸ˜‚

Eydis thumbnail

Mods naye ghar ka darwaza toh kholo πŸ˜­mein kab se ghanti Baja Rahi hoo

Pakhisingh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/TheKhabriTweets/status/1612105411104239616?s=20&t=iunGk7SvKCw8B5wNSzOzLA 

This is huge!⭐️

Wasn't part of this trend, but khushi toh ho rahi hai!πŸ₯³ 

Edited by Pakhisingh - 1 years ago
Eydis thumbnail
is mein kia bari baat hai πŸ˜‘hum ne toh 100 zillion kiye the πŸ˜Ž apni Nimmo k Liye 32decemder ko πŸ˜Ž

KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg! Rakhi is amazin! She gives full content and justifies the renumeration she gets for being on the show! She has been on BB Hindi so many times, she feels like a veteran now πŸ˜‚ 

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Rakhi took money bag in Bigg boss Marathi.🀣 1/3 amount of prize money.

xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pakhisingh

https://twitter.com/TheKhabriTweets/status/1612105411104239616?s=20&t=iunGk7SvKCw8B5wNSzOzLA 

This is huge!⭐️

Wasn't part of this trend, but khushi toh ho rahi hai!πŸ₯³ 

I hope her agency will post about this achievement

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Of course these buffoons do his chaatugiri just because they have become comfortable enjoying the perks they get while being in his mandali. Inke muh pe bezti karta hai inki fir bhi ye β€œyes sir” bolna nee chhodenge, such sycophants! 

IKR! I loved how Priyanka doesnt give a F. Tina and Sri wanted to sort out things with him and she's like no I'm not gonna say GM and even smile at you now. She's offended and didnt care a bit.

In mandali he insults bcz he can get away. Priyanka ko bolke dikhaye samne, she wont putup. Sumbuu ka toh chalo age ka issue hai, teens either get hyper and scream(which she does w Pri) or they get intimidated(mandali). 

But nimmo and shiv are SO DISAPPOINTING AND PATHETIC. I swear abdu would be a better finalist.

Nimmo is a goddamn 'feminist mental health advocate lawyer' altho kal papa ka IV dekhke pakka ho gaya Papa ki pari just has money. 

Shiv, dude is marathi winner. Kuch toh sharam rakhta...sajid says main belt utarke marunga and he keeps laughing and sir sir sir sir...