NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Congress bhi galat thi ! 

Two wrongs don't make a right 

(No pun intended)

Exactly.

But congress outraging now is hilarious. Typical opposition behavior. Mein karu to rasleela, tum karo toh character dheela. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

A terrorist is someone who uses terror to achieve their means.

The people who use terror to make sure the audience doesn't watch a movie are by definition terrorists.

Exactly....If I am scared that If I go watch a movie....you will hurt my family....you are terrorizing me....and if you are the head of the state where these terrorists are openly terrorizing people day in and day out....u are their sargana....seedhi baat no bokwaas...

How are these people any different from those terrorizing and stopping young girls from not studying in Afghanistan....you take away the freedom of anything whether it is a little thing like watching a movie of my choice....or a big thing like education...by creating terror....u are a terrorist...no ifs and buts about it....

and the thing about bullies and terrorists is that they just do not stop....they set their next target even before the first one is done......so no one is safe......they will come after you sooner or later if not stopped...

Maroonporsche thumbnail