Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

My husband said SRK will be over the moon for Suhana-Agastya marriage, but will never let Aryan marry NorašŸ˜†

That would be so classist of Mr and Mrs Khan šŸ˜”

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

Kya yaar, Nora ki itni beizzati you are comparing her to the likes of Lulia and Daisy?? šŸ˜­

If you ask me if this rumor is true (which I kind of want it to be), Aryan's the lucky one here. No woman would be hitting on him if it wasn't for his famous papa šŸ˜†

Wuuut! Heā€™s legit a good-looking fellow & if reports are true, charming & fun to be around. šŸ˜† Am sure he wouldā€™ve found plenty of women to date/have fun with. Yes, the surplus of women am sure, he gets to do all of this with, is b/c of his father but they wouldnā€™t stick around only b/c heā€™s SRKā€™s son. And there wouldnt have been strong rumours about Naavya & him. Sooo ya.

Itā€™s he who is downgrading, not Nora, lol. Nora is a dumb-arse who got lot of stuff from her con bf & then filed a case against the biggest dumb-arse.

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Wuuut! Heā€™s legit a good-looking fellow & of reports are true, charming & fun to be around. šŸ˜† Am sure he wouldā€™ve found plenty of women to date/have fun with. Itā€™s he who is downgrading, not Nora, lol. Nora is a dumb-arse who got lot of stuff from her con bf. 

Lol woh hasta hai toh chomu lagta hain šŸ˜†, thatswhy he always puts on the brooding expression. I think most people would rather bang his 60 year old buddha baap.

Nora is a hot woman, she should have landed herself some filthy rich Arabian sheikh and not this guy šŸ˜Ž

Edited by FilmiDhun - 1 years ago
driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Wuuut! Heā€™s legit a good-looking fellow & if reports are true, charming & fun to be around. šŸ˜† Am sure he wouldā€™ve found plenty of women to date/have fun with. Yes, the surplus of women am sure, he gets to do all of this with, is b/c of his father but they wouldnā€™t stick around only b/c heā€™s SRKā€™s son. And there wouldnt have been strong rumours about Naavya & him. Sooo ya.

Itā€™s he who is downgrading, not Nora, lol. Nora is a dumb-arse who got lot of stuff from her con bf & then filed a case against the biggest dumb-arse.

kaafi thand ho gayi hai na 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Kya yaar, Nora ki itni beizzati you are comparing her to the likes of Lulia and Daisy?? šŸ˜­

If you ask me if this rumor is true (which I kind of want it to be), Aryan's the lucky one here. No woman would be hitting on him if it wasn't for his famous papa šŸ˜†

Aryan is a good looking guy n also not following same league of becoming actor like other nepo kids. Aryan is born into privilege but who doesn't want to be born into wealthy family. Just because someone's dad is richy rich doesn't mean they r no one .

Nora was involved with conman taking gifts through her brother in law then involved with married man BK who was also involved in me too. Nora is a complete red flag.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lol woh hasta hai toh chomu lagta hain šŸ˜†, thatswhy he always puts on the brooding expression. I think most people would rather bang his 60 year old buddha baap.

Nora is a hot woman, she should have landed herself some filthy rich Arabian sheikh and not this guy šŸ˜Ž

Ehhh ok. You & Iā€™ve very different choices lmao. This most probably isnā€™t true though. 

Nora is an idiot. šŸ˜† And women far better looking than her land Arabian Sheikhs, not the alleged mistress of Bhushan Kumar who was conned. 

But ummm ok. šŸ˜†

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

If anyone got a shred of feeling for the person Aryan is, he/she won't give a shred of attention to this rumour (imo).

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Moroccan flag is Red  šŸ‘šŸ¼ ... And NF's been searching since 2018  šŸ¤£

https://youtu.be/rRQRvxfQPFM

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

filthy rich Arabs use hot women like Nora as disposablesā€¦ no respectā€¦ 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JustWandering

filthy rich Arabs use hot women like Nora as disposablesā€¦ no respectā€¦ 

'JustWandering' how one knows ? šŸ¤£