Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Its unfair on Dev. We all are expecting ki yeh baat jhoot niklegi. What if its the truth and Vidhi is actually going to die in 3 months? In the reverse case scenario, HP Bimla wouldn't even let Vidhi think of marrying Dev if he was going to die in 3 months. They would have told why should she marry this guy? She has a whole life ahead of her. Same thing applies to Dev also na

Forget about 3 months. With their assumption they were anticipating he would die before vidhi and created so much drama 

So someone said yesterday he is not selfish now I would say he is not honest in addition to extreme selfish 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

Seriously thoda market mein aayega ti kya pata gold ki price kam ho Jay aur mummy mujhe bhai ko MBA aur MA karwane ki khushi mein apna gold necklace wala promise pura kar dein

☺️ awwww you yourself is real gold. So why do you want or wishing mom to give you her necklace which is from metal GOLD. Be proud on yourself gold.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

Extended version he yeVidhi ko Dev se milne se nai rokege n all...

His attitude is still not going away

He still has not understood dev, just assuming or I should say saying this is how would have been his reaction. 
Let’s hope she does not die and this show does not has tragic ending 

I am glad vimla gave him reality check 

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shayad you didn’t heard the video properly. Bimla is saying we will talk with dev . I want to see my daughter happy with dev but hp is saying it’s unfair with dev so we should not tell him the truth. He is not talking about marrying them with out telling the truth and he is ashamed to ask help from dev for Vidhi treatment. You are assuming wrong about hp.listen the audio properly then you will understand. He said even  I can beg dev for my daughter but it’s unfair to him. He is not selfish. And he told I will let them meet without knowing and I will facade the anger.he don’t want to hurt dev with the truth.

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinika

Shayad you didn’t heard the video properly. Bimla is saying we will talk with dev . I want to see my daughter happy with dev but hp is saying it’s unfair with dev so we should not tell him the truth. He is not talking about marrying them with out telling the truth and he is ashamed to ask help from dev for Vidhi treatment. You are assuming wrong about hp.listen the audio properly then you will understand. He said even  I can beg dev for my daughter but it’s unfair to him. He is not selfish. And he told I will let them meet without knowing and I will facade the anger.he don’t want to hurt dev with the truth.

Yes saw... just I was too lazy to post this 😆..thank you girl

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/ys-6kGqiG0c

Abb yeh kya hai?🤣 horror film ka scene lag raha🤣

Agastia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maybe yehi ending ho kai jiss umra ka itna fasad banaya woh wajah thi hi nahi kabhi alag hone ki tabhi neeli aunty wala scene bhi dikhaya but I wish aesa kuch na ho or vidhi theek hojae or hp bimla naj toh decide krlia hai kai dev sir ko kuch nhn bataenge 😭

Jese hp nai bola kai inn 3 mahino main hum vidhi ki har khwahish puri karenge or dev sir sai bhi milne denge I really want them to spend time together and proudly show off their relation whether at home or office or college 

And I think vidhi ko thora makeover dena chahiye makers ko abhi last episode mai kitni achi lag rhi thi vidhi khule baalon main 😍

Nany thumbnail

Ye kya he...koi batana pls

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nany

Ye kya he...koi batana pls

Yaar mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaya

Kuch jungle mein scene chal raha hai. Probably a dream sequence?

Vaise voh ladki Vidhi hi thi kya? Description mein Vidhi and Dev likha hua hai

Mai edt mein post karne wali thi galti se yahan hogaya 😆

Nany thumbnail

Ye koi dream sequence ho sakta he naa🤔🤔🤔