Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is 100% staged by right wing to target SRK and Deepika. BJP, Bajrang Dal are behind this.

No surprise it happened in a BJP ruled state.

Wait for more such antics.

And propaganda against Pathaan when film releases, claiming it hurt religious sentiments or is anti national the way we had LIES spread against LSC claiming it insulted religion or army or promoted Pakistan.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Seems like this is happening with every movie now especially with SRK

There’s no law and order 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow what BS who are these losers? Uneducated and worthless ppl 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

to take the decision against hate and intimidation...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

There will be more...

Those who are behind the staged outrage want to show their power to be able to even destroy an (inoffensive) SRK who basically did nothing to warrant being destroyed...he simply became - on a global level - a more prominent and more positive ambassador of his country than any current member of the government or any current religious leader...

the positive image he has - especially outside of India - makes him a target of those on high positions who know that they themselves will never be able to awake such level of affection or genuine interest.

It's a kind of terror against one person who once said "My name is Khan and I'm not a terrorist" and who said that growing intolerance will give the youth a wrong example and hinder India's development.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

On a related note, I found out today samosas are banned in Somalia.

Why, you may ask?

Because they're triangular and Somalians consider triangle a symbol of Christianity. 😆

There are other people as crazy as us. 

Source: Quora, so take with a tablespoon of salt.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

WTF are they serious 🤬.. it's just a goddamn commerial movie and why this idiotic reaction for that...

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

These people feel really threatened by Shahrukh and Pathaan. Good! Keep throwing tantrums. I hope Shahrukh shuts them up for good with the movie's opening so these rats can crawl back into the holes they came out of. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Is India a society where women will not participate in anything anymore ?... No Schools, No Universities, No Women-NGOs, and ALWAYS having to wear clothes that fully covers them up 🤣

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Does anyone why is Pathan boycotted? I have been out of the loop from BW for the past couple months