atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I was wondering which Bollywood stars should actually do own podcasts and make own YT channels? Who would be best suited and has good voice, speaking skills, articulation? 

Navya's podcast was boring and saved only by her mom Shweta who has good command over language. Navya seemed to lack any real deep knowledge or speaking skills.

I was wondering if Sara Ali Khan and Saif would make for good father and daughter podcast or YT channel given how well spoken both are.

Amitabh is another one who speaks well but I guess his channel would be too scripted and staged. 

Who ideally would you like to hear in a podcast or run own YT channel? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sara Ali Khan. 

For men I think Ritesh Deshmukh 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
  That would be a good one also 

priya185 thumbnail

SRK Sara Saif Preity Sushmita

atominis thumbnail

SRK and Sushmita are really good choices.

Preity may be a fun speaker but IDK if she would have good content.

Javed Akhtar is another one who could make a good podcaster I guess. 

Sara and Sush have solid voices too which would make podcast better to listen.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sara Ali Khan for sure along with her father, Saif!!! I would definitely tune into it!!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Farah Khan...with changing invitees

atominis thumbnail

Farah has a damn irritating voice and style of speaking. I never even liked her in reality TV or talk shows. I cannot imagine listening to her in a podcast 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Are you asking strictly in terms of just voices and articulation?  Or overall personality plus voice and articulation?

Saif and Sara were actually a lot of fun to watch on KWK so they might be able to deliver a fun podcast. But both have also said problematic things in the past so they can also blow it   

Amitabh Bachchan is very articulate and has an incredible speaking voice.  I actually enjoyed his KWK episode with Abhishek and I think the two of them can be a lot of fun, if they allow themselves not to be too serious. 

Sidharth Malhotra has a really good speaking voice too and his anecdotes about shooting, movies, and even real life stuff always seem authentic and fun.  But he’s too guarded and afraid of controversy (understandably so) to take a chance with a podcast.

Shahrukh Khan seems ideal for a podcast. He’s eloquent, speaks both English and Hindi fluently, is very witty and charming, and has enough Bollywood and real life experiences to deliver a good show every time. Unfortunately I think he’s also unintentionally too vulnerable for controversy to really go for it.  

Zanny19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

SRK is the perfect choice. ❤️

Farhan Akhtar would be nice too. He’s good with words and has a quirky sense of humour. 

Amongst the women, can’t think of anyone better than Sushmita. Maybe Vidya her voice is beautiful only if she can control her OTT behaviour. 

If directors are included then Imtiaz Ali. He’s speaks well and got a unique voice.

Edited by Zanny19 - 1 years ago