Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moor278

As per spoiler she doesn't.... 

"She gets upset at V for consoling Sai without knowing their emotional turmoil "

Ahhhh OK so she'll Romanticize it lol 

Normal ppl will see two parents grieving their child 

P will see sai and v having a romantic moment πŸ™„πŸ™„

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Svt611

rishi legit said in the live viratcpakhi might fall in love but for sais new entry he says channel decides. Really!? 
if channel decides everything then even Virat pakhi falling in love channel decides so I don’t believe 1 percent of what he says…. He’s a liar 

Virat is already in love with her mistress... So he was right... But when did he say that??

There is nothing left for SaiRat...that saarhiya chamcha is also back on twitter 

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aaj shuddha lekhan nahiye ka??? Pada cha gairvapar kelya baddal????

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mitthi baghun Chakkar aali vatte 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Waise TRP giri kiya? Suddenly they're shortening PakRat scenes also most surprisingly such a long SaiRat scene in the car πŸ€£

They give such scenes so fans can taste the blood and end up wanting for . While fans will be waiting for Sairat they will instead show their fav couple and fans will feel dejected and will start their detox process but then again they will show Sairat scene and the cycle repeats πŸ˜† 

I want to know who is this person who came with strategy. The person knows human psychology well 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I understand Sai's feelings for her son. But she need to get a hold on her emotions. Imao she is hugging other woman's husband. Pakhi will not be wrong if she accuses sai virat for cheating on her. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

I understand Sai's feelings for her son. But she need to get a hold on her emotions. Imao she is hugging other woman's husband. Pakhi will not be wrong if she accuses sai virat for cheating on her. 

Baar baar there cannot be justification of this given she slapped him, told him so many things, has been insulted so much.

The problem is they don't want a friend around her, a well wisher, maushi is useless, so whenever there is a situation when she is vulnerable needs someone to help her hold herself, Virat appears. That's their storytelling. One can't be sane knowing abt their kid, after years.. it's okay to feel weak..

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

I think we need a new thread πŸ™ˆ

Here the link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5315555

Topic closed

Regards