GHKPM daily episode discussion thread #87

Posted: 1 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 87

Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

Playful Girl Says Sahi Hai In Hindi Sticker - Dilliwali Sahi Hai Correct StickersPlayful Girl Says Sahi Hai In Hindi Sticker - Dilliwali Sahi Hai Correct StickersPlayful Girl Says Sahi Hai In Hindi Sticker - Dilliwali Sahi Hai Correct StickersPlayful Girl Says Sahi Hai In Hindi Sticker - Dilliwali Sahi Hai Correct Stickers

Sahiba left 

Now, I can watch episodes again 

Originally posted by NSharma01

Sahiba left 

Do some predictions, your predictions are only entertainment in this boring galore of episodes😆 

Sahiba took Pakhi's uterus with her. 2 of the most annoying aspect of Ghum ❤️

Originally posted by Shree15

Do some predictions, your predictions are only entertainment in this boring galore of episodes😆 

🤣

Virat won't tell Sai but Sai is going to orphanage so she might get some clue about Vinu. 

Sahiba left 

Sachei

Haven't watched it yet

🤣

Virat won't tell Sai but Sai is going to orphanage so she might get some clue about Vinu. 

Waiting for Jagtap mane😎

Sahiba left 

Don't say like this....i am ready to jump in a well named teri meri dorriyaan.🤣☺️😈.......now i will explain alll of you the couples according to ghatchora and according to vanku 🤣😳....

According to ghatchora - 

Angad 🤝 sahiba

Gary 🤝 seerat ( nutty badi bekar lagti hai yeh wannabe🤓)

Veer 🤝keerat .....

So they will eventually marry in the above mentioned order .......

Now comes the dorriyaan part ( vanku version of ghatchora☺️😃)....

Dekho Gary ladaoes ishq with all the three sisters🤣and sahiba's chunni falls on each brother head ....then boom they all become latto over her😳☺️....

Angad bhaiyaa will play ping pong with sahiba and seerat....what I've observed from the he promos is that seerat will love Gary .....but Gary will use her to get Angad property...so she will show fake love to Angad bhaiyaa💔....as Gary says in one of the promos - Tere naam ke bahut taane sune hai Angad...ab joh tera haq se mera and winks at seerat.....before that seerat falls in Angad arms....seerat gives lovey dovey eyes to Gary😉...

Last but the least chotu veer......he will sing oh sahiba song for female lead sahiba☺️😳....but will eventually marry keerat......

Mujhe toh gary funny laga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Originally posted by SunqianFan

Don't say like this....i am ready to jump in a well named teri meri dorriyaan.🤣☺️😈.......now i will explain alll of you the couples according to ghatchora and according to vanku 🤣😳....

According to ghatchora - 

Angad 🤝 sahiba

Gary 🤝 seerat ( nutty badi bekar lagti hai yeh wannabe🤓)

Veer 🤝keerat .....

So they will eventually marry in the above mentioned order .......

Now comes the dorriyaan part ( vanku version of ghatchora☺️😃)....

Dekho Gary ladaoes ishq with all the three sisters🤣and sahiba's chunni falls on each brother head ....then boom they all become latto over her😳☺️....

Angad bhaiyaa will play ping pong with sahiba and seerat....what I've observed from the he promos is that seerat will love Gary .....but Gary will use her to get Angad property...so she will show fake love to Angad bhaiyaa💔....as Gary says in one of the promos - Tere naam ke bahut taane sune hai Angad...ab joh tera haq se mera and winks at seerat.....before that seerat falls in Angad arms....seerat gives lovey dovey eyes to Gary😉...

Last but the least chotu veer......he will sing oh sahiba song for female lead sahiba☺️😳....but will eventually marry keerat......

Mujhe toh gary funny laga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Behen I will excuse myself and focus on your gifs about our favorite Patru n her silk nighties

Just stalked rishta tag sadis in me un logo ka break down dekh ke bahot maza agayi

Edited by RejiBuji - 1 years ago