Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: PD_forums

What happened to her movie with laksh and another guy? 

That one seems to be indefinitely shelved. Poor Lakshay lost Dostana2 due to its drama and now this one.  

I wonder if both him and Guefateh are bound by contracts with Dharma?  Because it seems weird that other producers are not offering them roles. Both have had exposure and Gurfateh has already worked in Guilty.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She’s… Fugly. Sorry I said it but she’s got the look of a thin chihuahua. Rashmika is very pretty but as you said, it’s already a mess of a movie so wouldn’t matter that she’s being replaced by Shanaya. And Shanaya would most certainly have got her BW debut come what may!!! That’s the reason why she’s been getting endorsements etc & sucks up to KJo like her cousins & family. 😆 It was only a matter of time. 

The 1 South actress I feel KJo does want to work with is Samantha. Only South actress to feature on KWK & he seemed quite intrigued by her + she’s a big star isn’t she. Rashmika isn’t there yet. 

I googled “thin chihuahua” and now I cannot unsee it.  

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Can’t stand the likes of Ananya Pandey, Shanaya Kapoor, etc as they’re really thin and barely display their acting in any movie..