Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations! Amazing run at the box office👏

Yay! I personally still liked the first Driysham better. It is a thriller. And Drishyam 1 just had a lot more THRILL. Like it literally kept you on the edge of your seat about what is going to happen next. In the sequel we kind of know in the back of our minds it is going to look like Tabu's character is winning for a while. In the end it will be shown how Ajay's character planned everything from the beginning and won. 

But I am happy for Tabu! 

The Kashmir Files is not D2!

Drishyam + Drishyam 2 is like one story told in two parts. I perceive it as a unity...like a thick book with a time jump in-between.

That's not even true though? Within Bollywood films it's The Kashmir Files for Hindi only and Brahmastra all languages. 

Well deserved ; Ajay for best actor as well . 

Brilliant movie ! 

Originally posted by semantic.error

That's not even true though? Within Bollywood films it's The Kashmir Files for Hindi only and Brahmastra all languages. 

They are talking about organic collections not sponsored shows..even BOI has called drishyam 2 HGOTY..and they only consider hindi collections for listing hindi films..where bramastra fell short despite D2 made with only 50cr against 400plus for Bramastra..what an achievement

Originally posted by cougarTown

They are talking about organic collections not sponsored shows..even BOI has called drishyam 2 HGOTY..and they only consider hindi collections for listing hindi films..where bramastra fell short despite D2 made with only 50cr against 400plus for Bramastra..what an achievement

Oh okay. I did not know we can arbitrarily remove collections. Drishyam had BOGO on tickets and Brahmastra had reduced ticket prices for a week. So me thinks Bhool Bhulaiyya 2 is the HGOTY. 😆

Good I liked the movie, however Ajay D didn’t have a challenging role to play - these type of roles are his forte and he did well. But not sure if it’s award worthy.