Geeeeeeeeez!!!!Gotta!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 17 years ago

Hullllllllooooo dears!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

I got dis article on 'The Statesman' website.It is about the interview of Rajat Tokas ⭐️ β€οΈ . Hope U ppl like.Plzz leave behind U'r comments😊

A tryst with history

Mathures Paul

The biggest money-spinner in the history of television is all set to rule your evenings. Sagar Arts has decided to have the most lavish set possible for Prithviraj Chauhan ~ Dharti Ka Veer Yoddha ~ sprawled over 10,000 square feet, employs 150 workers and involves a few crore. The serial, as you know, showcases every part of Chauhan's life ~ birth, marriage, wars and so on. You have read about the historical character and his might time and again in school. But how will it feel to meet Little Chauhan, like Chhota Birbal or Little Archie? Rajat Tokas plays the role of young Chauhan and thinks he can change the course of history.
Currently studying in standard IX, Rajat is excited for shootings to begin in full swing (for his roles). "I always wanted to play the role. He is my favourite historical character. Recently I was showed what a raja looks like, how he walks around and what he wears. In fact, friends have stopped calling me Rajat and instead call me Prithvi. The historic character has taught me to be kind, brave and not to take anything for granted," says Rajat.
While on the sets, Rajat says he walks around as himself but while taking a shot, he turns into Prithviraj Chauhan and dons his seriousness and aura. The Delhi-based student continues, "My standard IX examinations are over and so, I have nothing much to do. I read everyday and study. Only on Sunday am I allowed to watch television. My parents are very strict about education. Now that I am in Mumbai, they make sure I spend my time with books in the evening."
With Rajat learning the ways of the film industry quickly, will he turn towards acting as a full-time profession? "I like Steven Spielberg. Nobody else could have made Jurassic Park. It was so realistic. I want to be the next Spielberg. And if I fail, it will be a career in acting," continues Rajat, who has previously had a stint on Saibaba.
Currently Rajat is busy shooting the promos and early episodes of the serial. "Next year I will write my final examinations and so, I need to be serious. For the time being I will not think about anything else but the serial," he concludes, adding that concepts like 15 seconds of fame and so on have never crossed his mind. For Rajat it's the fun of being a part of history that matters most.
The main cast in the serial features Angad Bedi as Prithvi, Parivah as Sanyogita, Jas Arora as Someshwar, Sunila Karambekar as Karpuri, Sanjay Singh as Jaichand, Kush Sharma as Young Jaichand, Milind Gunaji as Vijaychandra, Rajni Chandra as Roopsundari, Ahmad Khan as Anangpal, Nirmal Pandey as Ghori and Benjamin Geelani as Shivendra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thx for sharing the gr8 info.
U are welcum Diya n Anu 😊
prithvi lover thumbnail
hey man!..this is huge huge information! πŸ‘ ....WOW!.....excellent!!! πŸ‘
Natsume thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u for sharing this information πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
U are welcum Joey,Tammo,Moshami and Lakshmi 😊
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey its good piece of information and very useful as well. THanks

-Pari 😳
U are welcum Pari πŸ˜‰ 😊
Leo thumbnail
Nice article dude!!! Keep up the good work!!! Hey gal....R U from Bangalore or something coz I think u r a South Indian!!!
aanchal_r thumbnail
Well i don't agree with the statement that he is in IX std. I meam he himself made sure that hi is 16, so how he can be in IX..
Well thanks for the info, you have done a gr8 job...AddSmileyIcon('πŸ‘')