Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Just for that Shaaaaaa β˜ΊοΈ

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sha did leave Archana in a bit of a daze that she felt the need to clarify,uske aur soundi ke beech takiya rehta hai .πŸ˜†

However ,I do feel,intentionally or unintentionally hi sahi,Sha might actually be onto something there πŸ˜†.I always have got les/bi vibes from Archie/soundi's kissing-hugging sessions .Especially from soundi's side .It's possible she might like to swing both ways.☺️

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Sha did leave Archana in a bit of a daze that she felt the need to clarify,uske aur soundi ke beech takiya rehta hai .πŸ˜†

However ,I do feel,intentionally or unintentionally hi sahi,Sha might actually be onto something there πŸ˜†.I always have got les/bi vibes from Archie/soundi's kissing-hugging sessions .Especially from soundi's side .It's possible she might like to swing both ways.☺️

@ red, I got the same vibe very strongly during the concert. Soundy almost looked as if she was grinding against Archana....could be the lighting though...

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

@ red, I got the same vibe very strongly during the concert. Soundy almost looked as if she was grinding against Archana....could be the lighting though...

Lol

I got that too .And soundi does seem to have these reallt horny expressions when she's kissing-hugging Archie.☺️Can't always be the lighting, can it?πŸ˜†

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

Wt did my sha do 😊

He made Archie-Soundi into lesbians.  πŸ˜Ž

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Archana probably might think twice now before doing all this cutsie type things with Soundi again.πŸ˜†

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Archana probably might think twice now before doing all this cutsie type things with Soundi again.πŸ˜†

So cute they look together ☺️

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Archana def got frazzled πŸ˜† she must be like here goes my political career πŸ˜†

Shaaaa is probably going to get bashed for it this weekend but at this point I don't he cares, so Go Shaaa Go Shaa πŸ€£

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Outlander22

Archana def got frazzled πŸ˜† she must be like here goes my political career πŸ˜†

Shaaaa is probably going to get bashed for it this weekend but at this point I don't he cares, so Go Shaaa Go Shaa πŸ€£

Sha will get bashed even for breathing ,so he might aswell go all out and bindass do whatever he wants to do man.πŸ˜†