Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

May the good lord grant better sense to Tripti Dimri as well 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So 2023 started on a great note for Tara onwards and upwards from here on!

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

good she can do WAY better

MochaQueen thumbnail

Who is he and when were they dating?

Edited by la_Reine - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Who is he and when were they dating?

He is Karishma, Kareena, and Ranbir’s cousin. His mom is the sister of their fathers. He is technically an actor. Years ago he got a big launch with YRF where he was explicitly launched as Raj Kapoor’s grandson.  Movie opened with just a few lacs and flopped on day one and he was out of sight out of mind.  Some time before Marjavaan released he was seen out and about with Tara. As I said in a previous post even paparazzi weren’t sure who he was and half the time they would caption the picture as Tara Sutaria with Armaan Jain. They didn’t really hide their relationship. Each ones Instagram post usually had the other one leaving variety of ❤️🖤💙💛s comments.  She was all over the dance stage at his brother’s wedding dancing with Aadar.  Last year this time media was talking about them getting married.  

P.S. In case anyone thought I was exaggerating, here’s YRF video introducing Aadar Jain. 

https://youtu.be/NgUSUREJt9Q

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He is Karishma, Kareena, and Ranbir’s cousin. His mom is the sister of their fathers. He is technically an actor. Years ago he got a big launch with YRF where he was explicitly launched as Raj Kapoor’s grandson.  Movie opened with just a few lacs and flopped on day one and he was out of sight out of mind.  Some time before Marjavaan released he was seen out and about with Tara. As I said in a previous post even paparazzi weren’t sure who he was and half the time they would caption the picture as Tara Sutaria with Armaan Jain. They didn’t really hide their relationship. Each ones Instagram post usually had the other one leaving variety of ❤️🖤💙💛s comments.  She was all over the dance stage at his brother’s wedding dancing with Aadar.  Last year this time media was talking about them getting married.  

P.S. In case anyone thought I was exaggerating, here’s YRF video introducing Aadar Jain. 

https://youtu.be/NgUSUREJt9Q

Omg am I psychic or what, when I got a first glimpse of him I thought it was ranbir😆

ive never heard of this dude though

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Omg am I psychic or what, when I got a first glimpse of him I thought it was ranbir😆

ive never heard of this dude though

He is a much better looking version of Ranbir in some pictures. More than Ranbir I think he looks like Pulkit Samrat though.  

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Woaaa I didn’t see this one coming!! Wonder why they broke up. I was quite sure she’ll hang onto him b/c Kapoor family + money. Looks like she’s ambitious after all… And that’s awful for us. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Remember that radio chat show KJo was hosting briefly?  Aadar called in one time asking about a girl he liked and KJo went on this tirade about how every time he has a girlfriend he sees other girls on the side and now he hopes his girlfriend does the same thing too.  It was kind of shocking and well, funny because he seemed kind of angry about it.  

I’ve noticed this about KJo- He genuinely doesn’t like infidelity & disloyalty, even vicariously. It’s quite complex, his thinking. For all his obsession with se*, prying about people’s personal lives etc, he doesn’t like to see cheating etc. So maybe then they broke up b/c he was cheating on Tara? Which is absolutely correct when you’re in a committed relationship. But oh well! Most people, esp BW, are this way. Look at Aloo- She’ll just have to make her peace with it & sport that massive rock on her finger, smile & look away, when RK is “physically, not emotionally” cheating on her.

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I’ve noticed this about KJo- He genuinely doesn’t like infidelity & disloyalty, even vicariously. It’s quite complex, his thinking. For all his obsession with se*, prying about people’s personal lives etc, he doesn’t like to see cheating etc. So maybe then they broke up b/c he was cheating on Tara? Which is absolutely correct when you’re in a committed relationship. But oh well! Most people, esp BW, are this way. Look at Aloo- She’ll just have to make her peace with it & sport that massive rock on her finger, smile & look away, when RK is “physically, not emotionally” cheating on her.

That is quite odd because hasn’t he also expressed very negative opinions about marriage and loyalty in marriage?  I don’t remember his exact wording but I think he’s implied things along the lines of cheating always happens.  

Yes I too am surprised by this break up. I actually thought they would get married within the next year or so.  People on social media have noticed that pictures of each one are already gone from other one’s instagram, or archived. Perhaps the break up wasn’t so amicable after all.