Off Air? Or Time Slot Change?? - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by LAV2725

its coming at 9.30 pm from this week, SS is going off air after 10 Feb.

Thanks for solving the mystery!!! I was going crazy😭

Originally posted by la_Reine

Thanks for solving the mystery!!! I was going crazy😭

It's a sad thing that a promising show is going off air whereas shitty shows that are filled with bigamy and uska pati sirf mera hai and weird looking creatures have been going on and on from years lol ðŸ¤£ ab iss dard ko kya naam doon? Batao mujhe koi lol 

This SS was always plannea finite series as mentioned by cast & producer from the begining. Ofcourse could have been written, executed, promoted & telecast in a far better manner with a proper time slot to air.

Instead of say 200 episodes its probably now going off in < 100 episodes.😳

Thanks but I haven't seen you since a long time ,how are u ?

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

SP and Colors ITV serials thrive on drama in their thirst to get the highest TRPs. 

This show should have been released in OTT instead of ITV. 

Yes, in trp race they added itv drama.... and viewers like me who were watching for 'out of the line' story ... left 

Originally posted by NayaNehaD31

It's a sad thing that a promising show is going off air whereas shitty shows that are filled with bigamy and uska pati sirf mera hai and weird looking creatures have been going on and on from years lol ðŸ¤£ ab iss dard ko kya naam doon? Batao mujhe koi lol 

@ bold - they MUST change the TRP system... until then makers will serve this shix to make money... and keep degrading our culture day by day....