Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeh sab kya dekhna pad rah hai, Accha hai main andha nahi hun.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Omg....i saw something that i didn't intend to see 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Are those his nipples peeking through his t-shirt or just the pattern on his t-shirt ? 😵

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wth has this girl become  So much of work done it seems. Most of these nepokids look so plastic it’s not even funny. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Girl, we understand that you have done a boob job from a great surgeon, but it doesn’t mean that you have to pop out your assets in the public this way to prove it!!🤔

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Girl, we understand that you have done a boob job from a great surgeon, but it doesn’t mean that you have to pop out your assets in the public this way to prove it!!🤔

We need to see the evidence 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

We need to see the evidence 

She will get plenty of opportunities, including Dabboo Ratnani's photoshoot. Spare the public please!🤪 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Nysa has got skin lightening & so much more work done. Lol looks like she’s all set to join BW. 😆 She looks awkward though. Wonder if these 2 are having a fling or affair or an actual relationship seeing how they’re holding hands I think? Anyway, good for her. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am actually surprised that Ajay is "allowing" her to do this. He always gave me a vibe of hypocrisy like Sanjay Dutt and was never cool like Sunil shetty who is ok with his daughter being in showbiz.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

No, that is Orry. He seems to be an influencer. How does he know all these bolly nepo kids like Nysa, Jhanvi, and Ananya so intimately? I have no idea.

I was asking if someone else could see the resemblance between Orry and Malone. So far, nobody bothered to answer the question 😆

Orry is in with all the influenzas, runs a lot of Bolly club nights too, unfortunately he’s all over my Insta. Rumour has it that his dad is very wealthy too and he is (or was) Isha Ambani’s right hand man. If he didn’t come from money, I’d almost think he had an Anna Sorokin thing going. But clearly all the nepo babies want in. But him and Nysa a thing? My gaydar tells me otherwise.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She looks soooooo much like her mother! 😊