Originally posted by ohophelia

... Minus the tattoos 😆

Do you guys see it as well? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmmkiNoIKsx/

Is that really post malone ?

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I don't want even them to be discussed.

Bollywood 's like an Indian family member ...

One doesn't abandon them because they have an unknown rash 😃

All these messages and no one is mentioning Vedang (guy on the right) is who she's dating? He's over 6 years older to her, and Nysa has been seen out with him for a while. 

Nysa is 19..are we sure Vedang was dating her at 18 or was it earlier? 

I'm surprised no one is commenting on how young Nysa is versus how often she's papped/out partying. Orry is a clout chaser and calls the paps 24/7, but he seems like a decent guy. 

Even Ananya, who debuted with SOTY partied with her friends of a similar age. [But allegedly tried to hook up with Tiger during SOTY so whatever]

I feel like Nysa being papped so much is going to backfire. She seems either drunk, scared, or making a constipated expression she thinks is sexy at the cameras. Ajay and Kajol need to calm down. 

All these superstar kids like Nysa and Suhana look like they live in a world of their own, heavily influenced by the kardarshians. Does no one ever tell them how cheap they look? Their parents are doing a great disservice to them.🤦🏻‍♂️

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Is that really post malone ?

No, that is Orry. He seems to be an influencer. How does he know all these bolly nepo kids like Nysa, Jhanvi, and Ananya so intimately? I have no idea.

I was asking if someone else could see the resemblance between Orry and Malone. So far, nobody bothered to answer the question 😆

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I don't want even them to be discussed.

So you had discussed them yourself innumerable times in the past. But I'm not stirring anything as it's New Year here already. 😆

Happy new year 🎈

Edited by ohophelia - 1 years ago

No, that is Orry. He seems to be an influencer. How does he know all these bolly nepo kids like Nysa, Jhanvi, and Ananya so intimately? I have no idea.

I was asking if someone else could see the resemblance between Orry and Malone. So far, nobody bothered to answer the question 😆

Hes a dj ??

Man, I don't know. And I dont intend to find out. 😆

So you had discussed them yourself innumerable times in the past. But I'm not stirring anything as it's New Year here already. 😆

Happy new year 🎈

Yes it was different...it was for Aryan who was framed because he is SRK's son.....but with this video...Nysa will be bashed unnecessarily....that is why...

anyways....HNY to you as well...❤️