Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Can you please re- post this in the bollywood CC, just break it down into 5 different posts. I know many there who would appreciate this information 

I can 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
greenletters thumbnail

Leïla Bekhti

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Reminds me of sanasoufis threads on Turcotte 😆

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

OMFG SHE USED TO BE SOO STUNNING!!  Just look at her!!! She ruined it all with her over-eagerness for Botox & fillers & lip injections, sigh. I remember when she had just started off, seeing her pic with Salman at a fashion event, she was wearing a slinky black lace dress & I remember MY JAW DROPPINGGGG!!!  Her curvy figure was PERFECT & she had the face of an angel. 

Well by now we all know she never did have an Indian father. I see her story as one of  extreme grit & determination & she’s managed to make her family incredibly proud of her & worked incredibly hard so that they can (and ofc she can) enjoy the life & lifestyle they do now. She seems nice & sweet & ultra-bland & most people don’t have a bad word to say about her + her closeness to Salman is (in)famous. I mean tbh, hats off to her!!!

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
greenletters thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

OMFG SHE USED TO BE SOO STUNNING!!  Just look at her!!! She ruined it all with her over-eagerness for Botox & fillers & lip injections, sigh. I remember when she had just started off, seeing her pic with Salman at a fashion event, she was wearing a slinky black lace dress & I remember MY JAW DROPPINGGGG!!!  Her curvy figure was PERFECT & she had the face of an angel. 

Well by now we all know she never did have an Indian father. I see her story as one of  extreme grit & determination & she’s managed to make her family incredibly proud of her & worked incredibly hard so that they can (and ofc she can) enjoy the life & lifestyle they do now. She seems nice & sweet & ultra-bland & most people don’t have a bad word to say about her + her closeness to Salman is (in)famous. I mean tbh, hats off to her!!!

I totally get what you mean, I just do find it shady that she is keeping up with the lie of having any Indian DNA and then selling makeup saying it's kay to be you or whatever. I also understand she came in at a much different time, and there is no such thing as cancel culture for most likely appropriating a whole ethnic group that you are not part of in India (though in the West cancel culture is toxic, and people are finally being called out, it still happens, and many people still get a pass but that's a whole different topic altogether). Though, yes it is commendable to get this far with her acting talents and so on. She really has overcome a lot despite her shortcomings.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Just to look at Kat's old pictures, I skimmed through the "longest essay"... she was so beautiful 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D3viL

Can you please re- post this in the bollywood CC, just break it down into 5 different posts. I know many there who would appreciate this information 

omg so u the reason this was posted in the last CC 😂 between happy new year and u were supposed to log in once u reached ur designation as u said u had time n that the net was stable !! 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

what is the summary of this post🤔