Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kendra

that But why is he always screaming as Abhimanyu? It hurts my ears 

There you said it...whatever I have seen of him, he is always talking in this growling way..no idea why ..

Totally agree about the og yrkkh..s2 also kept the vibe alive , till I think vedika entered ..like I said they showed a lot of fights separations and mu for kaira but at least it was all about them.. in s3 they just picked one sequence of events which they keep repeating ..

Manjaris panic attack + hospital visit 

Manish goenkas heart attack + hospital visit 

Akshara being blamed for everything from kaam wali Bai ki Chutti to manjaris divorce to the deaths of birlas 

Abhimanyu always wanting to leave akshara n then want her back . 

Aroo & mahima never getting exposed..if they do they r forgiven quickly . 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Hope this show ends now because we have taken lots of patience and given lots of headache and stress... Now enough is enough.

Definitely..show has lost its essence long back..

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

There you said it...whatever I have seen of him, he is always talking in this growling way..no idea why ..

Totally agree about the og yrkkh..s2 also kept the vibe alive , till I think vedika entered ..like I said they showed a lot of fights separations and mu for kaira but at least it was all about them.. in s3 they just picked one sequence of events which they keep repeating ..

Manjaris panic attack + hospital visit 

Manish goenkas heart attack + hospital visit 

Akshara being blamed for everything from kaam wali Bai ki Chutti to manjaris divorce to the deaths of birlas 

Abhimanyu always wanting to leave akshara n then want her back . 

Aroo & mahima never getting exposed..if they do they r forgiven quickly . 

If this time akshara going to give third chance to him and herself...there ll be no more stupid than her 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

In the first generation, the writers had understood "yeh Rishra kya kehlata hai", now they have forgotten