Just stop watching the show now- Was watching for SaiRat

HarPav thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi All,

I am a silent reader. I was watching the show because SaiRat chemistry was working so well for the show. But looks like after Pakhi and Virat got married in real life , and the producers try to change the story to 360 degrees and trying to pair pakhi and virat . 

I think now I will only watch the final part when the show ends 😂 

So fed up with the story line.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cloud01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Me also silent reader . After seeing initial episodes got more interested and wanted to know more about story so use to  browse  forum and twitter but not any more 

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here.. Started watching for Sai and Virat. I have finally given up and just visiting Indiaforums I have unfollowed all leads and show on Insta as well.

Edited by vaathi - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sairat fans toh either have to watch the last episode for closure ya agar bada jigar hai toh can watch daily without expecting

leelasarma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sairat ko bhul jao.agar aap ko dekhna to virakhi fans banjavo. Vankar dada, gunda ne sairat ka story ko virakhi love story bana diya.