Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi thanks for password, very sad update dear, Geet losing her hopes,any mother will lost hopes on her place after divorced, when her only son would snatch from her then what will she do, after awake whole night she slept in morning she saw a man who handed her a letter and vanished in crowd, Geet read the letter where wrote  that her son was dead, but a mother can never believe it, Geet went to her ex husband to conform it , and the loser said it all to Geet, that her son is dead, how can a father do it with his son, if agham is his son then Advik also his son,how could a father do it, a heartless person can do it, who is the person who wrote letter to Geet, by the way when u reveal the vilion name, I mean Geet's ex husband name, Geet going towards the sea, let see what happened in next chapter.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Richa! Trust that you and your family are well.

Appreciate the update and the pm

Part 7

Heart wrenching update… beautifully written

hate that Geet is losing hope

sad seeing Geet's condition

she stayed there the entire night in the cold

of cos her only concern is Advik

oh no Geet was losing her consciousness

who was the person in the Buggati?

great that a man covered Geet with a large overcoat

wonder who this was?

Geet's confusion and curiosity was justified

so someone handed Geet a letter and vanished

well the letter stated that Advik is dead and told Geet to confront her ex-husband

as expected Geet was shocked and inconsolable

alas she refused to believe this

pray that Advik is fine and alive

can understand that Geet has so many questions in her mind

not surprised that she wanted to confront her ex

while she was hurt, she was determined to get her answers

glad that the coat pocket had money and she reached KM

liked that she refused to leave until her ex husband speaks to her

hate her ex-husband 

disgusted with his attitude

alas he had no choice but to meet Geet

he blasts Geet

loved that she stood firm and confronted him about Advik

omg Advik is dead

Geet's outburst was reasonable

she did as he wanted..... 

Gosh he killed Advik to save Agam

how could he kill an innocent baby?

no wonder he slept with Geet

he needed Advik's heart for Agam

disgusting, pathetic, heartless and selfish person

he even told Geet that if she wants to meet Advik she should die

my heart goes out to Geet

she is indeed shattered and thinks of Advik

she is not in the correct state of mind and wants to go to Advik

hope that someone saves Geet

update soon

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

OH MY GOD, WHAT A CRUEL PERSON

HE KILLED ADVIK TO SAVW AGAM, COULD I HATE THIS PERSON ANY LESS, PLEASE DONT LET HIM BE MAAN, I WONT BE ABLE TO FORGIVE N WOULD NEVER WANT GEET TO FORGIVE HIM, HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED SEVERLY FOR THE SIN HE HAS COMMITED. POOR GEET SHE WAS READY TO LEAVE EVERYTHING ONCE SHE FINDS HER SON BUT NO LIFE IS SO CRUEL TO HER. WHO IS THIS PERSON WHO GAVE THAT CHIT TO GEET, HOPE MAANS MEN. I AM REALLY WAITING FOR GEETS MEETING WITH THIS PERSON. I GUESS A NEW GEET WILL BE BORN AFTER HE SAVES HER FROM DROWNING, LAST SCENE HAD ME CRYING

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on the blog dear ❀️

coderlady thumbnail

Someone saw Geet sitting there in the cold. The person in the black car must have provided her the coat. And money too. Another good soul who was kind to a stranger.

Who sent her the letter? How did they know about her son? Of course many would know about it. The doctors who were involved, the nurses. One of them took pity on her and decided to tell her.

The ex killed that child so happily. Did not care one bit for his life. Was the baby with Geet planned for this purpose? Would not put it past him.

Geet wants to die now to meet her baby in heaven. Will someone save her?

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on blog....

Its Tooo Emotional update...😭😭😭😭

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 7 

Heart breaking update!!!😭😭😭😭

The truth is indigestible 

How could her ex make such a unscrupulous & selfish decision by himself . He is not god he can not take fate Into his own hands & kill his healthy son to save his sick son !! He has no right !! Yes he is his father but only biologically & namesake only !! How did people help him to create this heinous crime ??? Do they not have a conscience?? Does he not have a conscience??? That poor innocent child !!! 

And poor geet she is devastated!!!!

Totally broken , she is aimlessly walking the roads & now she has reached the crossroads in her life where her life has become barren with this new news . Will she try to end her life??? 

Will someone save her ???

Who gave geet the coAt ???

How did they know her name ??? 

Is this staged ??? 

The suspense is killing me !!!! 

Can’t wait to read more 

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Heart wrenching update baby πŸ₯Ί

Commented on blog ❀

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Painful update. Geet shivering in cold a person comes to her covers her with a coat with a letter in it. The letter says that her child is dead she can confirm the same with her ex husband and he also keeps some money which she uses to go tho her ex house and demands to know the truth where he confirm yes her is dead as his heart is used for his other son who was not getting well inspite of treatment his heart matched. If she wants to meet him she too can die and Geet goes to the sea to drown herself. Is the doctor inhuman like his father to perform such a surgery for money which killed a 9 month old child.

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 6

Painful update........ 

Geet is in Canada now and she wants to meet her son anyhow, Geet came to KM mansion but her husband played well hide all the proofs to the world that Advik is Geet's son. And wants to proof Geet is wrong and mentally ill. Geet is not able to understand why he is hiding Advik bcoz he clearly told her that he don't wants Advik, then is there some mystery behind it. Also servants also told police that they only see Agam baby not any other baby. Geet is shocked to learn that hospital don't have any records of her baby.. Police warns Geet. Geet is crying for help but none came to help.

Thanks for the pm dear

Waiting for mystery to reveal....

Waiting for part 7

Password for part 7