amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Saddy update baby …..

Commented on the blog πŸ˜‰

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

already commented in blog fr last part..........not received pwd for dis prt.........

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: love2_soma

already commented in blog fr last part..........not received pwd for dis prt.........

neither you comment on part 4 nor on 5

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So finally geet reached to canada but her devil husband  turned everything against her she tires very ways but he closed all ways now make her a psycho infornt of all the people so no one can ever believe her 

Even kept his mistress  in their home  with his so called child😑

I understand geet condition when she lost everything  she have only her child  a women can forget anything but she can't forget her child  for mother its so painful😭 

Specially When  she don't know that how is her child in which condition he is ok or not

He snatched her only hope she find her child hope her husband  rot in hell to got their well deserved punishment  and that  mistress of his too hope she suffer the smae pain what geet gone through

hope karma bite them back whatever they done to geet πŸ˜’

Thanks for pw di😊 update soon

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Apologies may be by mistake I did ur Id block as i have no intention to block u if I actually like reading ur work

Sorry once again

Now it’s unblock 

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Commented on blog 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

OH GEET WITH ALL HER HOPE REACHES KM, I HOPE KM IS KHANNA MANSION. I BADLY WANT THIS PERSON TO BE SOMEONE OTHER THAN MAAN COS I REALLY DONT WANT THIS DISGUSTING PERSON TO BE MAAN, I WOULD LOVE TO HATE THIS PERSON. OFCOS GEET EX NEVER EXPECTED TO SEE HER THIS SOON, HE DID HIS HOMEWORK REALLY WELL, HE WIPED OFF ADVIK EXSISTANCE, SHAINA SEEMS TO TRUST HER HUSBAND BLINDLY, ALSO THE SERVENTS DENEID HELPING GEET, ITS NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS, GEET HAS LONG WAY TO GO, LAST SCENE POOR GEET.

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on the blog ❀️

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Geet finally reached Canada and the first thing she reached Khurrana mansion her ex husband was surprised to see her. She is not able to trace her son all the people who were with her are against her nobody supported even the police were not able help het. She is all alone without any lead nor any support from anyone  Looks like this is just the start of her struggle after she is back in Canada.

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome and painful update baby πŸ˜’

Commented on blog πŸ˜ƒ