Part 4

Remarkable update… excellently written 

my heart goes out to Geet

everything is against her and she is only sees darkness

of cos she prays to her Babaji for help to reach her son

at least she is staying at the Gurudwara 

but she helps with chores

as expected every second without Advik is death for her

well the person keeping an eye on Geet informs her ex husband of her whereabouts

her ex husband clearly wants Geet to lose all hope

sad seeing Geet's condition

worried how Advik is?

where is Advik?

alas a week passed and the person informs Geet's ex that she is in a weak position now

liked that Geet has gained courage to fight her circumstances

great that she went to the passport office

Geet's confusion was reasonable

oh no goons are after Geet

now she is alone in a deserted place

loved that she bravely fought

Thank God she was fine

so she met the old man and old lady that helped her

Geet been scared of them was justified

glad that they took Geet home

can understand Geet's hesitation and thoughts

the couple and their daughters seem nice

pleased that they help Geet 

update soon 

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Nice update 

Poor geet is lost in her life as she just wants her baby back but she didn’t know how get her baby back 

How her baby will be without her 

The person who was behind her left back to Canada as his work was finish 

Geet tried again to find a way about but in this proces she got hurt 

But god luck was on her side she got save they took her with her 

But because of traumatic past she is unable to trust anyone 

Let see how Maan will be 

Thanks for PM 

Update soon 

coderlady thumbnail

part 3

How could he do this to her? She had already divorced him, so why this game? She ends up in a place far away from home with no money, no resources. Her child is missing. From Canada, she was taken to Delhi. She ran into some kind strangers but Maan is keeping her under watch. That old man might turn out to be her salvation. She has his number so she can reach him again.

Where is the baby? Did Maan take him or got him sent somewhere too?

Maan must be afraid of her somehow. Why is he afraid of her being in Canada?

coderlady thumbnail

I was late commenting on part 3, but have done so now. Can I please have the password for part 4?

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alamelu

So mad at that ex husband.  Really. You not only throw her out of your house but also the country  you took her son away. You did not want him anyways then why??

Then you put someone to watch her in an alien country 

why. What are you afraid of. Hmm???

If this is Maan then he does not deserve anything or anyone 

poor girl

All roughed up followed by goons. 
but so glad she left the gurudwara after that guy left the country thinking she is of no harm to them 

hope the older couple are nice and not another evil ones 

If this is Maan then he does not deserve anything or anyone 

I seriously want to know what is your issue? You always said if it is Maan then uske sath bura ho and all that possible bad things. But what if he is not Maan then you will ready to forgive him and comfortable with all the happenings  wow πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

coderlady thumbnail

part 4

What are the chances she runs into the same kind people again and they are a couple? This time she was taken in by them. Poor Geet has been burned so badly, she can not even trust anyone now too easily. Not even these kind people.

Maybe luck was on her side today. These people seem like they have the means to help her. Once they know her story, they will want to.

But where is her baby? Was he taken to some orphanage? Would not put it past Maan to do that. This was the cruelest thing he did to her.

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry baby for the late comment as you know how much disturb I am these days and what exactly has happened which has taken a toll on my health 

So geet is in India and she did not know how she reached there but not only geet even we did not know how she reaches there πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” 

She has taken coffee or tea (I don’t remember sorry 😞) and was unconscious for 3 days 

Pehli bat use behoshi ki halat mein kaun le kar aya India and use hospital Mein Chod diya aur adhvik kaha hai 

Now I m sure he is dead Uske husband ne mar diya hoga use pakka

Geet jaise bhag ke police station gayi hospital gown mein koi bi use pagal khane se bhagi huyi hi samje ga as uski story hi aisi hai ke maine Thursday ko Canada Mein behosh huyi lekin monday ko India mein hoon  

No one will believe but feel sad for her Ke bechari ek to anjan country Mein upar se koi bacha hai ni Uska 

I cried while reading 😒 😒 😒 😒 

The old man who helped was a genuine one or the person who was talking on the phone with other person 

It’s so confusing πŸ˜• 

Chalo gurdware mein sharan mil to gayi but vapis jaye gi kaise as paise to hai ni na Kuch saman

Pakka ye sab uske husband ne kiya hoga aise husband ke to chote chote tukde karne chahie 😑 😑 😑 😑 

I am sure adhvik ko but usne hi mara hoga mere samne aa jaye main mar dungi 

Maan kaha hai kahi old man ka beta maan to ni hoga πŸ€” 

Hehehehe main kitna sochti hoon na vaise Apko pata hai i m your over-thinker baby 

Sach mein i m waiting for Maan entry as Muje itna pata hai ke geet ka pati maan ni hai vo Rahul hai pakka 

Hope next part Mein Maan aa jaye 

Love you loads ❀️ and once again thank you 😘 

Gheri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for password                   nice update                                  poor  geet her life become miserable her husband ordered  his employee to watch on geet for week & conform she become week & couldn't cause any trouble for him geet leave in gurdwara she become strong again she lost her wealth her parents but she still alive for her son she was caught by goons but old couple  help her & took her to their  house 

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have commented on part 1 on your blog. Can you please share the password for part 2. Thank you