Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

True. One shouldnā€™t be an ass to others.That must be the reason why Ranbir had a string of disasters for years, until his very recent Shamshera with Brahmastra barely making it.

Brahmastra Ranbir Kapoor GIF - Brahmastra Ranbir Kapoor Ranbir GIFs

Giri720 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I think the biggest reason for movie floppy is Jacqueline and RS posing as nude 

Abh dekhene ka bacha hi kya hai šŸ˜†

The nude pic of him in his family room carpet is such a turn off 

Holiday release phir bhi floppy 

Agree with this, many are disgusted with that pictures, everytime they see ranveer , it reminds them tht pic its brutally turn off...!!!!

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Giri720

Agree with this, many are disgusted with that pictures, everytime they see ranveer , it reminds them tht pic its brutally turn off...!!!!

his nude pic on carpet attached with his biwis latest twerking was trending on social media few days ago , actually it trended for straight 3 days , quite an achievement šŸ˜†I wanted to post on IF but warning popped up. ā€œ soft p#rn not allowed on family site IFā€šŸ¤£ I gave up and moved on 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Even the most atrocious movie after bang bang that is Shameshera opened better than this 

šŸ˜†

shamshera had better songs

I didnā€™t like cirkus trailer or songs

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya185

As a Ranveer fan myself the trailer for cirkus did not excite me at all. Rohit shetty seemed overconfident and should invest more in scripts than actorā€™s fees. Same for Jayeshbhaiā€™s trailer 

I liked 83 it is unfortunate that film did not work because the film is amazing with repeat value.

But people shouldnā€™t write him off he is capable of delivering great stories and entertainers, even Alia had flops/ awful films like shandaar and sadak2 

Heā€™s just going through a bad phase. Happens to everyone. Heā€™s a talented versatile actor. Heā€™ll bounce back. But perhaps he should look more at the script rather than the makers. I feel like he did Cirkus for RS and JJ just because it was a YRF film.   

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Heā€™s just going through a bad phase. Happens to everyone. Heā€™s a talented versatile actor. Heā€™ll bounce back. But perhaps he should look more at the script rather than the makers. I feel like he did Cirkus for RS and JJ just because it was a YRF film.   

After Rocky Rani he has 2 big films, SLB & Shankar's next. And then may be Simmba 2...