Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by 1t1svat1t1s

True. One shouldn’t be an ass to others.That must be the reason why Ranbir had a string of disasters for years, until his very recent Shamshera with Brahmastra barely making it.

Brahmastra Ranbir Kapoor GIF - Brahmastra Ranbir Kapoor Ranbir GIFs

Originally posted by Briaahna

I think the biggest reason for movie floppy is Jacqueline and RS posing as nude 

Abh dekhene ka bacha hi kya hai 😆

The nude pic of him in his family room carpet is such a turn off 

Holiday release phir bhi floppy 

Agree with this, many are disgusted with that pictures, everytime they see ranveer , it reminds them tht pic its brutally turn off...!!!!

Originally posted by Giri720

Agree with this, many are disgusted with that pictures, everytime they see ranveer , it reminds them tht pic its brutally turn off...!!!!

his nude pic on carpet attached with his biwis latest twerking was trending on social media few days ago , actually it trended for straight 3 days , quite an achievement 😆I wanted to post on IF but warning popped up. “ soft p#rn not allowed on family site IF”🤣 I gave up and moved on 

Originally posted by M.Wheeler

Even the most atrocious movie after bang bang that is Shameshera opened better than this 

😆

shamshera had better songs

I didn’t like cirkus trailer or songs

Originally posted by priya185

As a Ranveer fan myself the trailer for cirkus did not excite me at all. Rohit shetty seemed overconfident and should invest more in scripts than actor’s fees. Same for Jayeshbhai’s trailer 

I liked 83 it is unfortunate that film did not work because the film is amazing with repeat value.

But people shouldn’t write him off he is capable of delivering great stories and entertainers, even Alia had flops/ awful films like shandaar and sadak2 

He’s just going through a bad phase. Happens to everyone. He’s a talented versatile actor. He’ll bounce back. But perhaps he should look more at the script rather than the makers. I feel like he did Cirkus for RS and JJ just because it was a YRF film.   

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

He’s just going through a bad phase. Happens to everyone. He’s a talented versatile actor. He’ll bounce back. But perhaps he should look more at the script rather than the makers. I feel like he did Cirkus for RS and JJ just because it was a YRF film.   

After Rocky Rani he has 2 big films, SLB & Shankar's next. And then may be Simmba 2...