Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Hopefully not

Zoya is overrated 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Haan. Remakes ki bahut kami hai, kar lo isko bhi.😆 

Btw, hearing a lot about this show. Google karna padega.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So kareena wants zoya to do a remake of white lotus, I understand bollywood being inspired by Hollywood and other industries, but there really is a need to come up with original scripts and ideas, bollywood can't just keep running on remakes 

There is a big remake overdose happening currently 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zara321

So kareena wants zoya to do a remake of white lotus, I understand bollywood being inspired by Hollywood and other industries, but there really is a need to come up with original scripts and ideas, bollywood can't just keep running on remakes 

Uske liye talent chahiye. They dont want to work hard. So many places to copy from: Korean shows/films, Hollywood shows/films, South films. 

TV producers I hear have purchased rights to Kdramas in bulk. And movies ke liye South and Hollywood. 

Inn logo me toh nakal karne ki bhi akal nahi hogismiley36. Isme se bhi 90% they will ruin. For the next 2-4 years yehi milega lagta hai.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is zoyas film with kat, pc and alia shelved? It seems jinxed everyone had a baby or will be ( kat)

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I hope not 

Zoya is an elitist douchebag 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good for them, they are finally working togehter. Kareena was supposed to be in Zoya´s debut movie but at that time (2006) it didnt work out. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Daebak

Uske liye talent chahiye. They dont want to work hard. So many places to copy from: Korean shows/films, Hollywood shows/films, South films. 

TV producers I hear have purchased rights to Kdramas in bulk. And movies ke liye South and Hollywood. 

Inn logo me toh nakal karne ki bhi akal nahi hogismiley36. Isme se bhi 90% they will ruin. For the next 2-4 years yehi milega lagta hai.

Its becoming too much tho, bollywood is even doing scene to scene remakes of South films that just released 1-2 years ago. Nearly every song is a remake, some songs have been remade 3-4 times. 

Some posters are copied, scenes are copied. 

Where has the creativity gone?