Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This forum is so dead that even talking about baby carrots and sizes will not bring back the traffic that it once had. Good old days, sigh. ðŸ˜†

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

But it still exists, catsu...so look at the bright side (and not into the past) 😉

catsu thumbnail

Nothing about this post-apocalyptic place seems to be bright ðŸ˜† Some leftover moh-maya made me log in and now I don't even know how to quote someone or reply. 

Edited by catsu - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Like other members said size of heart, clothes, shopping items, shoes and food matter

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: catsu

Nothing about this post-apocalyptic place seems to be bright ðŸ˜† Some leftover moh-maya made me log in and now I don't even know how to quote someone or reply. 

Does size matter to you?

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: catsu

Who are you? I mean I have ways of finding out your old username but you know this place and you like cats so I must have liked you in your purana janam? You are right though, this place doesn’t have the same je ne sais quoi it used to 10-12 years ago 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Who are you? I mean I have ways of finding out your old username but you know this place and you like cats so I must have liked you in your purana janam? You are right though, this place doesn’t have the same je ne sais quoi it used to 10-12 years ago 

Ufffff you’ve been living in my inbox. I should have looked before I asked. Okay give me 5 minutes to check my old PMs and figure out who you were 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would suppose the average preference is for the average sized. Just statistically. 

catsu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Ufffff you’ve been living in my inbox. I should have looked before I asked. Okay give me 5 minutes to check my old PMs and figure out who you were 

See you soon Dex😆

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

I would suppose the average preference is for the average sized. Just statistically. 

This is facts. Too small and you can’t feel a thing, too big and your cervix may as well Rest In Peace