Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow, the amount of typos in this article lol 🤣

I was hoping for Rishita to slap bhabhi but I guess she just pushes her away 🤪

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

😱2014. tab se bhai can barely speak..

TC never writes so much ‘he lets her talk..  she continues…he agrees in their blabber interviews.

Dhara was tab se conceptualized. 

They have knack of writing regressive stuff. What full whatever this. Scary too. The capacity to churn bakwas

After reading the interview it makes me wanna think who was abhimanyu Singh written after lol 

mkc12345 thumbnail

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/pandya-store-exclusive-chutki-severe-health-condition-rishita-does-save-her-221227

Rishita is the one that is selling food and bhabhi is interfering like always lol 🤣

What happened to all the money they have given to chutki already? 

Why can't they use that? 

This will come back to how the Kandyas bought a human baby for 25 lakhs to give their pagal bacha chor bhabhi everything she wants and now they have no money left for chutki's treatment 🤪

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/pandya-store-exclusive-chutki-severe-health-condition-rishita-does-save-her-221227

Rishita is the one that is selling food and bhabhi is interfering like always lol 🤣

What happened to all the money they have given to chutki already? 

Why can't they use that? 

This will come back to how the Kandyas bought a human baby for 25 lakhs to give their pagal bacha chor bhabhi everything she wants and now they have no money left for chutki's treatment 🤪

Article:

In the forthcoming episode, we will get to see that Rishita’s daughter, Chutki will be severely ill and 1 lac rupees will be required for her treatment.

This is where Rishita’s solidarity will show out as without taking any help, Rishita will start selling Dosa on the street.

My quote:

I don't know why but Rishita actually working makes me happy lol and it's nothing to do with her daughter falling sick. Also m not a bad person, but Rishita deserves this👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 she was onto Shweta since the inception of the track, but flipped accordingly lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂  also because she is very lazy and doesn't help Raavi with the chores, so this serves her right! 

Where is her Rich daddy btw? Where's my jaanu ☺️🤪

mkc12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Article:

In the forthcoming episode, we will get to see that Rishita’s daughter, Chutki will be severely ill and 1 lac rupees will be required for her treatment.

This is where Rishita’s solidarity will show out as without taking any help, Rishita will start selling Dosa on the street.

My quote:

I don't know why but Rishita actually working makes me happy lol and it's nothing to do with her daughter falling sick. Also m not a bad person, but Rishita deserves this👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 she was onto Shweta since the inception of the track, but flipped accordingly lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂  also because she is very lazy and doesn't help Raavi with the chores, so this serves her right! 

Where is her Rich daddy btw? Where's my jaanu ☺️🤪

Janu is chilling with Fahman if I'm not wrong lol 😆

Rishita having to do some actual work will be fun to watch but bhabhi will obviously be taking the limelight away by being the nuisance she is lol 😆

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Janu is chilling with Fahman if I'm not wrong lol 😆

Rishita having to do some actual work will be fun to watch but bhabhi will obviously be taking the limelight away by being the nuisance she is lol 😆

Bhabhi will give her asspecial recipe lol 🤣🤣 just squeeze some nimboos on top 🤪☺️☺️☺️ of the chutney lol

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

So the writers made Wooden Plank, a creep now? 😆
What’s with the photoshopped picture of him and Raavi. Isn’t that picture of Raavi for the Bank AD shoot with the model, they took his picture and photoshopped Wooden Plank’s? Kitna Chindi hai yeh PH😆

Also Shiva never accused Wooden Plank, he only accused Raavi of everything and even character assassinated her. So how did Shiva become right here?  When did Shiva warn her that your boss is a creep, stay away from him.  Kuch bhi to show Bhabima and him right 

Anyway Kandya brothers cannot find a job, who will give them one when their reputation has been ruined and has no respect left in Somnath. 

As we all know Bhabima’s plan is going to flop, yet again she will make the decision on her own to steal Darshan’s picture  that too with Chutki in her hand and  they are going to lose the house become homeless and beggars. Hope that’s the last straw for these nalayaks to realize how idiotic their Bhabima has been and how she is out to ruin everyone’s life, 

Shweta actress interview is yet again🙄  too much attitude and cockiness is not good. I have said this multiple times her interviews are off-putting.😕

Will be happy if this is end of wooden plank! 
Waste of screenspace.

bring back Jaanu instead! For Rishita-Chhutki 

&

Bring back Maami. For Raavi.

those two helping girls agaibst Bhabhi-Shweta crimes will be good watch. 
Because minions ain’t growing up.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Will be happy if this is end of wooden plank! 
Waste of screenspace.

bring back Jaanu instead! For Rishita-Chhutki 

&

Bring back Maami. For Raavi.

those two helping girls agaibst Bhabhi-Shweta crimes will be good watch. 
Because minions ain’t growing up.

Arnav never behaved as a creep lol how can one suspect a totally normal individual of anything remotely creepy when they don't do anything remotely suspicious like that!?🤪 what nasha is this??? Lol 

Just to show bhabhi and Shiva Raavi, or Darshan or Suman, no Dhara Pandya as some mahaan individuals with high IQ level🤪

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Yeh bhi thik hai

Cancel kar do “meri saas bhoot hai” ko lol! 

https://twitter.com/gossipstv/status/1607602773650214919?s=21

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Yeh bhi thik hai

Cancel kar do “meri saas bhoot hai” ko lol! 

https://twitter.com/gossipstv/status/1607602773650214919?s=21

they are replacing a popular mythical show with over a 1000 episodes with a stupid ghost show lol like where is the logic lol