Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

I m guessing it to be like 

He will put offer and she will deny n she will be highly upset or say angry on him 

So his redemption will be just for asking lol that would be so lame ki pura guilt trip me ye isliye rkhenge kyunki usne ons ke liye pucha 

Kyunki ons hota hua toh bilkul nhi dikh rha hai...as Viaan is not into women's at all n don't seems like a ons persona 

And also this pyramid ka sach he wants to know 

In initial epis they were going by og route that Viaan is getting distracted by Katha so then i thought ki physical attraction hoga one sided but uske baad there was no follow up onto tht....this whole leak details of Dubai project and all came 🤪

Whatever kuch toh weird hi hoga 🤣

Bina ons ke kahe ka redemption 🤣🤣... Puchne par koi itna guilt thodi feel karega... Mein toh soch soch ke pagal ho chuki hoon ki ons mein kuch hoga ki nehi... Ya dono dur dur mein hi poori raat gujar denge ek dusre ko dekh dekh ke🤣🤣

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe ons dekhna hai original ki tarah 

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Y'all are right. Without ONS, all that guilt we saw in the promos makes no sense.. Sirf puchne ke liye itna guilt convincing nahi lagta... Also one more point - if makers here change the most imp plot point of the OG, toh phir yeh 'official remake' kaise hua.. 

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

Y'all are right. Without ONS, all that guilt we saw in the promos makes no sense.. Sirf puchne ke liye itna guilt convincing nahi lagta... Also one more point - if makers here change the most imp plot point of the OG, toh phir yeh 'official remake' kaise hua.. 

That doesn't matter.... sometimes they do change things ya pura storyline deviate krdete hai 

Same PH is running a show on Sitara jo ek Telugu show ka official remake hai lekin original jaisa kuch bhi nhi hai except ckt 🤣

So on the basis of official remake ye nhi keh skte ki ye log change nhi kr skte 🤪

But yeah ons is imp otherwise guilt trip will not be that strong 

But ons hota dikh bhi nhi rha hai 😭 

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That doesn't matter.... sometimes they do change things ya pura storyline deviate krdete hai 

Same PH is running a show on Sitara jo ek Telugu show ka official remake hai lekin original jaisa kuch bhi nhi hai except ckt 🤣

So on the basis of official remake ye nhi keh skte ki ye log change nhi kr skte 🤪

But yeah ons is imp otherwise guilt trip will not be that strong 

But ons hota dikh bhi nhi rha hai 😭 

I agree, ITV me kuch bhi ho sakta hai. promos me ek cheez dikhaate hai aur actual story kuch aur hi hoti hai, that's what happened in the case of kabhi kabhi ittefaq se on Sitara..😞 but it will be so so disappointing if they do that 👎🏼 Let's see.. I am hopeful 🤞

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think ONS will definitely happen. Makers have cleared it in promos that Katha is the adaptation of the Turkish show . So i don't think they will divert it from OG. Haan they will definitely add masalas for the Indian audience.

In OG, ML will put that condition as  a dare challenge to Katha. Never imagined that Katha will accept it. Let's see how it goes here in our show. After that ONS the actual story will shoot up.

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I m guessing it to be like 

He will put offer and she will deny n she will be highly upset or say angry on him 

So his redemption will be just for asking lol that would be so lame ki pura guilt trip me ye isliye rkhenge kyunki usne ons ke liye pucha 

Kyunki ons hota hua toh bilkul nhi dikh rha hai...as Viaan is not into women's at all n don't seems like a ons persona 

And also this pyramid ka sach he wants to know 

In initial epis they were going by og route that Viaan is getting distracted by Katha so then i thought ki physical attraction hoga one sided but uske baad there was no follow up onto tht....this whole leak details of Dubai project and all came 🤪

Whatever kuch toh weird hi hoga 🤣

Katha will get 1 crore from him wihout ons .& so much guilt out of nothing,Lagta to nahin.But yest this Viaan is not at all into ons & women.SO it will look weird.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I m sure hoga but there will be a twist to it 

He won't ask her bcoz of attraction but just to prove a point that she can do anything for money ,maybe he will doubt her bcoz of the pyramid company fiasco 

But how will he end up having ONS that is something I m not sure but ons to hoga bcoz otherwise drama won't have any story 

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think jese precap mein dikhaya hai he is angry on her.. Ab badla lene ke liye ons propose karega sayed... This can be the reason for the big proposal

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think it will happen. I honestly do think he is attracted to her - from the moment he saw her. He had that look and instantly realized it’s katha.. who everyone keeps tlking abt. Then during presentation - he asked her to sit down and present and goes “beech mein aa rahi hain it’s distracting” .. he has to look away from her. And then when His friend asked if everything is ok .. and she goes yes.. he rushes to see her walk down to see what’s happened. I think the pull from his side is already there but he’s acting aloof. From her side .. nothing is there right now. 

So I think he will test her and also go through w it bc he is attracted to her. Maybe they are trying to show he’s not someone who does this w everyone or who has ONS w anybody.. so why katha?? And even if he offered .. why he go forward w it. Whether they go all the way or not is gonna be my question.