divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome

Welcome to Chit Chat Club  

of 

Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani

...To Discuss Anything and Everything Under the Sun...

...Happy Discussion Guys...

Please abide by the India-Forums Rules and Regulations while discussing...

SAAKK Forum Rules and Regulations

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail

Enjoy your discussions....let's start😃

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divine_16

Enjoy your discussions....let's start😃

Discussion ya Band bajana?😛

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What Ishani said is true even I want that. Either show should go off air or KV should quit this show. His screen space is already less I don't know why ph favours Aditi so much n why her screen space is more. Ph, director usse kuch bolte bhi nahi uski acting ke liye. 

I saw a Thursday, girl in the city KV was good there also. But yaha aisa kya ho raha hai pata nahi. Though I don't have any high expectations from this show but still I thought KV would perform good. 

High budget show hai thoda paisa aur laga lete aur koi achi actress ko lete hai n ache writers ke.

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

band bajaana jyaada thrilling hsin.. for me reading all these messages😀

divine_16 thumbnail

Or short-circuit hogya to??

Toh andhera hi andhera and Haider in bathroom hugging Ghazal from back😃

divine_16 thumbnail

Band bajana bhi ek tarah ka discussion hi hota hai...yeh meri kitaab mein likha hai

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan

What Ishani said is true even I want that. Either show should go off air or KV should quit this show. His screen space is already less I don't know why ph favours Aditi so much n why her screen space is more. Ph, director usse kuch bolte bhi nahi uski acting ke liye. 

I saw a Thursday, girl in the city KV was good there also. But yaha aisa kya ho raha hai pata nahi. Though I don't have any high expectations from this show but still I thought KV would perform good. 

High budget show hai thoda paisa aur laga lete aur koi achi actress ko lete hai n ache writers ke.

I don't think Aditi charges any less...and it's not that actors who charge less are bad in acting. Today I was watching some clips of Dharampatni the lead is new and is shown to be very innocent,soft and vulnerable...but she doesn't sound childish in delivering her dialogues and neither is OTT.I found her far better than Aditi.Aab agar last minute selection karega toh aisi hi actress milegi.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

band bajaana jyaada thrilling hsin.. for me reading all these messages😀

Dusht balike !!😆

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

Hi Ishani, Romance karne ke liye dosra banda bhi acha karna chahiye naa, let’s imagine if Deba gives Saakk kind of expressions for Mithai’s role, and with Ashish’s performance it will liook like wannabe, I think she reduced her acting capacity in romantic scenes to match Ashish level Abb har koyee KV jaisa tree kee saath romance Karke chemistry generate nahi kar saktha haina that’s the reason I said she was good in comic, emotional where ML involvement is not needed ..

The problem in RSHD is KV’s individual scenes are also OTT, I am worried about his fans who are not bhakths, they can get irritated if the serial continues long and OTT acting and stupid story stays as is .. 

Pata nahi wannabe lagti ya nahi but I did found her expression  weird in certain places during romantic scene and also felt she was uncomfortable. The way she was so comfortable in doing romantic scenes with KV in SAAKK....I found it a miss in Mithai.But I agree with u fully romance agar theek tarah se karna hai toh u need the equal good performance from the other one too and has to be comfortable enough ....which Ashish lacked.

Edited by divine_16 - 1 years ago