Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

VJ looks great with a turban. The looks suits him well  Just waiting to see what changes he brings in his mannerisms and speech. Himanshi is beautiful and I think they will make a great pair. The first two promos were simple but effective. The next promo will probably show the characteristics of the brothers and sisters as the first two just introduced the characters .looks like an interesting show just hope it will do well in the slot 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Keerat

Please share the promos

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

seems like title is teri meri doriyaan,         NOT   dooriyaan!!!!!!!!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Keerat

Yes it is doriyan

But isnt it obvious who the couples would be?? I thought it would be eldest son with eldest daughter, youngest son with youngest daughter, etc etc😆

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Eldest son with middle daughter, middle son with eldest daughter and youngest with youngest...it's a copy of Gaatchora

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Yes it is doriyan

But isnt it obvious who the couples would be?? I thought it would be eldest son with eldest daughter, youngest son with youngest daughter, etc etc😆

Eldest son ke liye toh teeno ladkiyon ko dikha diya I wonder if that's the same case for the youngest one🤣

I don't mind age gap romance though😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Keerat

Originally posted by: ishan2003

Eldest son with middle daughter, middle son with eldest daughter and youngest with youngest...it's a copy of Gaatchora

So that means the middle son will be paired with a girl older than him? Or all the brothers are older than the daughters?

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: la_Reine

So that means the middle son will be paired with a girl older than him? Or all the brothers are older than the daughters?

Not sure about ages

pagalkajal thumbnail

VJ looks so good! 

I'm just excited for a Punjabi type of show on Star Plus! The last one I remember is Veera. 

I've watched Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali, Anupama, Imlie, Saraswatichandra, Dahleez.