Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

Oh ofcourse he will be whitewashed...

Vaise to I dont watch many full episodes, clips or promos are enough...but watched the 14th and 15th episode to know what's happening since last week couldn't even keep track...

And I think I can already see kaise whitewash karenge usko...I think bolenge usne bas us reporter ko paisa dia tha to insult and badnaam reshabh and Anjali ne nakli medicine rakhi factory mein he didnt knowsmiley39to usko bas Rishabh ka naam kharab karna tha to buy the company...Guess Anjali is fated to be the new full fledged vamp...smiley36

But yeah what exactly are the doing...Arjun gussa tha bolta rehta tha I will take revenge n all but phir soft bhi ho jata unke problems mein...and that went well with karan...preeta had her chudail mode on and between her and Anjali jo jo kaam nehi kie unke bhi blames mil rahe the use, I was feeling a bit bad for him too along with Rishabh...But suddenly Arjun went full psychosmiley39 

I thought preeta and Rishabh ko karan ka murderer proof karega vo but ye to sajish karke property lena chahta hai, prithlyn 2.0 banna hai use...Karan was brat, jerk and dumb...but he was not bad guy...they are turning Arjun into bad guy...and acting like those psycho lover turned serial killers towards preetasmiley37

vaise dusre shows mein agar koi ake suddenly enemy ban jae, personal bharas nikale, leads try to find out k bhai iska problem kya hai, kyun ye sab kar raha, kuch heroines to sharlock homes banke full investigate karke pata bhi kar lete hai and sara truth expose bhi kar dete hai...

but not in kundali...koi pata bhi lagane k try nehi kia itne days mein Arjun ka background, why he is doing this, what he thinks Rishabh has done to him, Rishabh bhi nehi...luthras are so lazy and stupid, including karan..smiley37atleast thanks to this time Anjali being there, Arjun is actually doing something, making a progress, bad progress, but kuch to ho raha...

kash ye sab chalte kahise kisiko pata chal jata k he is karan...atleast Luthras itna hi pata kar lete k Anjali's family got him right around when karan died and he had a plastic surgery...baki to Rakhi says she sees karan in him 50 times each day...

btw preeta, when Arjun has nothing to do with anything she attacks him like abhi kaccha kha legi usko, bina dakar mare...but ab jab he is doing bad actually, I see she is kinda toned down now, bolti hai but utna khunkhar nehi...is it effect of the sindoon fiasco, maybe they are preping her to have a change of official pati againsmiley37 we can totally expect a two hubbies under same roof situation pretty soonsmiley39

anyway I am going back to promos and clips again right away...

P.S. Rishabh ko jail nehi dala isbar, bail le rakha tha...I am a bit confused, what to think about him...poor him is trapped...mom says dont do anything unless Arjun does first..well looks like by the time he thinks kuch karte hai Arjun will be installed in luthra mansion as owner...not at all trying to find out why Arjun is having personal enmity to him, what he thinks he has done...getting badnaam free mein, mom still thinks the bad guy is like karan after everything...keeps telling "wife" arjun k muh mat lagie but ofcourse she cant wait to start jhagra with Arjun, abhi to dono ek dusre k ghar bhi ate hai just to sunao each other😆and Rishabh ko sautan milne wala hai abhi vo alag..🤪atleast thoda gussa kar leta hai ajkal...kia kuch nehi free mein getting punished preetaji k pyaar mein...

In yesterday's episode Luthras were sitting in hall, telling each other that we should do something, we are doing so much, everyone is trying, we should be positive and not think negative, we should stick together, Arjun wants to some really bad damage to us, Our company is sinking, we are doing everything possible etc... They blabbered all this while sitting vela and doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Infact, after media left, Rishabh wanted to stay back in the office and see to some of his work. May be if he had stayed back, he would have seen what conspired. But Mahesh scolds him and pulls him back to home saying - Koi Kaam nahi karega tu or something like that..🤣🤣

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

In yesterday's episode Luthras were sitting in hall, telling each other that we should do something, we are doing so much, everyone is trying, we should be positive and not think negative, we should stick together, Arjun wants to some really bad damage to us, Our company is sinking, we are doing everything possible etc... They blabbered all this while sitting vela and doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Infact, after media left, Rishabh wanted to stay back in the office and see to some of his work. May be if he had stayed back, he would have seen what conspired. But Mahesh scolds him and pulls him back to home saying - Koi Kaam nahi karega tu or something like that..🤣🤣

Yes exactly my point...they all are sitting together, watching their company sinking on tv...office jake bhi nehi, tv pe dekh rahe...and talking away about how they are doing so much, they will do so much, they have to do so much🤣🤣karenge bas puja and party, Rishabh wants to work sometimes, but not hard enough to tell family shut up nd let me go save the company...Arjun was the same, going on about how he will soon take revenge, it will be so big he will do so much and wasn't doing anything actually...🤣but Anjali being her active self escalated things and he got mad enough to make his move.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes exactly my point...they all are sitting together, watching their company sinking on tv...office jake bhi nehi, tv pe dekh rahe...and talking away about how they are doing so much, they will do so much, they have to do so much🤣🤣karenge bas puja and party, Rishabh wants to work sometimes, but not hard enough to tell family shut up nd let me go save the company...Arjun was the same, going on about how he will soon take revenge, it will be so big he will do so much and wasn't doing anything actually...🤣but Anjali being her active self escalated things and he got mad enough to make his move.

Yes Arjun was more like ki ab revenge le hi leta hoon warna pata nahi yeh ladki kya kar daalegi. Abhi bol rahi hai tumhare liye Rishabh pe molestation ka blame daala kal ko kahegi Preeta ne Apni dry life se tang aake mujhe molest kiya. So before this hyperactive girl hijacked his revenge, he finally decided to stop guzzling free wine and beer & started acting on his plans 🤣 Luthras don't have that one hyperactive member to push them to edge so they are all sleeping. In last 5 years they all have become lethargic and lazy. 'Kaun kare mehnat' attitude has set in..😆 Before, Preeta used to investigate things so at least Srishti and Sameer were active but after Preeta closed her spy agency, both have become unemployed since then. Now I think after Preeta gets married to Arjun, the trio well get reactivated in order to throw Snigdha, Anjali & others out of Arjun/Karan's life.🤣

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Rishabh is completely trapped by his own mahaan notions and by chance if decides to act and take control, his family drags him down. Shut up and do as I say mantra shuru. 

No sympathies for Rishabh. 

His business which he almost single handedly established when he was young after Mahesh took early retirement is going down the drain, he is not doing enough to protect it. 

Someone is after his beloved Preetaji, he seems to be just sitting idle with a false sense of security that Preeta will not leave him. 

Iss show main all Luthras do nothing, They just react and act shocked and offended if something happens.

Preeta’s actions create more trouble for everyone.

It is left to Prithlyn or now Anjali to get Luthras in semi action mode. 

If Arjun is going dark then they have to contrast it with Rishabh being the hero. Then you will have the audience invested as to whom to root for. 

Now Arjun ka whitewash hona pucca hai, same way we know Rishabh will never get to have consistent shining moments so that the audience can root for him to win. 

As for Preeta, . 

Koi good show ko ruin karna insay seekhay😡

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Rishabh is completely trapped by his own mahaan notions and by chance if decides to act and take control, his family drags him down. Shut up and do as I say mantra shuru. 

No sympathies for Rishabh. 

His business which he almost single handedly established when he was young after Mahesh took early retirement is going down the drain, he is not doing enough to protect it. 

Someone is after his beloved Preetaji, he seems to be just sitting idle with a false sense of security that Preeta will not leave him. 

Iss show main all Luthras do nothing, They just react and act shocked and offended if something happens.

Preeta’s actions create more trouble for everyone.

It is left to Prithlyn or now Anjali to get Luthras in semi action mode. 

If Arjun is going dark then they have to contrast it with Rishabh being the hero. Then you will have the audience invested as to whom to root for. 

Now Arjun ka whitewash hona pucca hai, same way we know Rishabh will never get to have consistent shining moments so that the audience can root for him to win. 

As for Preeta, . 

Koi good show ko ruin karna insay seekhay😡

Hero villein side character sab Arjun hi hai ab...with a bgm of "Arjun Suryavanshiii..." 🤣🤣

abhi vo phasa raha, baad mein vo bhachaega, phir vo thappad gaali khaega and sath mein preeta bhi uska...

Rishabh has handled this business well after his dad...but how, he sure doesnt act like it, neither does his dad..business dub raha and dono baap bete ghar jake tv k samne baith gaye..business itna accha chalta hai k overconfident ho gaye hai kuch nehi hoga🤪 Rishabh talks like he knows and gets everything sab ata hai dikhta hai use...but ab tak use ye bhi nehi pata chala k Preeta ka love language is jhagra, which she did with karan, does with Arjun, never did with Rishabh...

3 leads mein se koi to ek chod dete writers to root for...there is no one...

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aniash

Somehow he will still be whitewashed coz he is the hero.

They will stoop him low for drama yet still glorify his herogiri.

Lutras the clowns will still forgive him.

Rishab the mahaan atma will forgive as well.

Preeta the doormat will still accept him.

It's us who have to decide if we want to keep watching the crap 

I stopped watching again since yesterday.

Returned to my earlier tactics.

Just follow the bts and precaps are gd enough.

Full epis are tortured.

Amazed with the loyalty of trp audience.

Even I Quit Watching This Show For Good Its Crap!

ws_loki thumbnail

Hero villein side character sab Arjun hi hai ab...with a bgm of "Arjun Suryavanshiii..." 🤣🤣

abhi vo phasa raha, baad mein vo bhachaega, phir vo thappad gaali khaega and sath mein preeta bhi uska...

Rishabh has handled this business well after his dad...but how, he sure doesnt act like it, neither does his dad..business dub raha and dono baap bete ghar jake tv k samne baith gaye..business itna accha chalta hai k overconfident ho gaye hai kuch nehi hoga🤪 Rishabh talks like he knows and gets everything sab ata hai dikhta hai use...but ab tak use ye bhi nehi pata chala k Preeta ka love language is jhagra, which she did with karan, does with Arjun, never did with Rishabh...

3 leads mein se koi to ek chod dete writers to root for...there is no one...

Benefit of doubt to Rishabh as he is a bit of an idiot in these things.

She fought with Karan/Arjun did it equally well with Prithvi too🤣 

She almost married Prithvi too, bechara aur confused ho gaya🤪 

You bring an excellent point, Mahesh & Rakhi too fight all the time. 

Karan-Preeta had a similar equation.

Shrishmeer too.

Sherlyn & Preeta didn’t love/care enough to fight with him. 

It should finally dawn on him Khush haal married life ka secret Jhagdaalu biwi🤣 

Bhai Anjali hai Snigdha hai pick and start fighting, finally third time lucky in marriage hoga and sukhi hoga!🤣

ws_loki thumbnail

Karan if he truly wanted revenge, should have let Prithvi Preeta marriage take place.

Sherlyn had decided that she would dump Prithvi and be happy with Rishabh.

Karan would have had various girls he could date happily,

Everyone would have been happy.

But hua kya 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Karan if he truly wanted revenge, should have let Prithvi Preeta marriage take place.

Sherlyn had decided that she would dump Prithvi and be happy with Rishabh.

Karan would have had various girls he could date happily,

Everyone would have been happy.

But hua kya 

They change the script coz sherlyn left.🤣🤣

Prithvi still not confirmed.

They were planning something else.

Now they turn arjun villain.🤣🤣

See the trp.

It fell.🤣🤣

Audience doesn't like revenge marriages.

They are just bored 

Trps are staggering coz of the dragging.

Channel might pressure them 

All bhagyas not doing well coz written by the same person 🤣🤣🤣

So generation leap might be just across the corner for kundali.

We are going to see a grown up kavya 

Either rishab preeta will die . Arjun sent to jail 

The actual culprit is anjali.

Arjun tried saving her and takes blame on himself.

Lutras take care of kavya 

When she grows up she will find out arjun is her real father and tries to release him from jail.

Or 

Arjun preeta killed by Anjali and she frames rishab 

He is sent to prison.

Luthras take care of kavya.

She grows up and tries to dig the truth behind her parent's death and save her uncle.

Preejun revenge marriage also not gonna help ratings.

They dragged karan's revelations.too much that they lost audience loyalty.

Rishab shippers are also pulling out by looking at how they torture him 

Overall everyone not happy.

Neutral audience bored with the dragging.

Generation leap will come in a few months 🤣🤣

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

May be its just me but I felt he was always like that. In fact he married her first time to take revenge form her. He can't leave her with other men no matter what😆. The second time Sarla fixes her marriage with Prithvi he again burns the marriage hall. That was also psycho and the monk Rishabh cooperated. 🤣 When she ignores him and Sarla asks him to stay away for her daughter, he repeatedly asks her if she is affected by his proximity. He always wanted to hear that she is affected by him and tell her that he is not, but because she needs him he can grace her life with his presence.😆

Preeta is a fool she doesn't know that. She herself keeps going back to him and feed his ego. The other time she leaves the house after Pihu's death, he sinks into alcohol, leaving the fate of family to Prithvi and surrendering his cricket career completely. 

Karan's character has always been such where he pushes her away overestimating himself that he can survive without her, but then he has to pull her back in his life because he cannot. A practical solution to all his problems would be to realize her importance in his life and act realistically, think 100 times before blaming her 4 xyz problems or throwing her out of his life. Not only because this is ethical, but also because he just cannot go through his life without her & it can save him a lot of time and effort of trying, using underhand methods like sneaking into her marriage, overtaking property etc. to again bring her back to his life.  😆

Preeta had always cooperated with him by running back to him always. He only had to wait longer. But this time she doesn't. So he is going bonkers. However, I don't see a character change at all. 

The only time he was normal and behaved well was when a child Pihu was in between them. At that time he was a dependable man whom his wife would come to when she felt broken.😒

I followed kundali loyally for 800 plus episodes. The karvachauth poison ladoo track was the last.

After preeran second marriage the show lost it's charm. Karan was still a manchild and preeta a doormat on top of that clinging creepy mahira , evil sherlyn not exposed. Rishab a wallpaper.

I gave up 

I didn't follow that pihu track .

From what i see of karan is he is all that u described in ur post. Very well elaborated.

But 

Karan will never purposely put his family in trouble or try to be cruel to them 

He was not a psycho .

He was obsessive about preeta and aggressive as well.

But he loved his family dearly.

Now on the verge of taking revenge from two person he is putting whole family in a mess 

Lutra business and empire was build by his father not rishab.

The latter only expanded it 

At least respect ur father's efforts.

That's why i said in the main poat. There is turnaround in karan's character.

I can see the differences here 

The karan who indulge himself in alcohol and gave way to prithvi to control lutras is the heartbroken karan and prithvi took advantage. That karan was delusional.

This one is sober and in his full senses. 

He has even established himself.

There are positive changes in him 

When arjun entered the show he was shown emotional when being around family. Like when he invited them for the skit party.

Now this same Arjun wants revenge from family too when they did nothing wrong.

On the verge of destroying rishab, he is hurting his beloved family as well.

His mother his father. Everyone.

That's why i see there is a turnaround.

He is  full psycho now.

See that episode where he filled preeta's mang.

When they hit him, how he looked at Preeta.

Like a blood thirsty monster.

Shakti was mind-blowing. What an acting 🔥👍

Karan was not like this 

They are trying to show the revenge turned him evil. Ok , that is understandable.

But when u brought him in how come he was emotional and touched with his family. How come be saved rishab after the first accident.

It just doesn't telly with arjun then and now 

Prithlyn not active.

So they turned him grey. 

That's all i can see