ITVRC Round 4 •Team Junoon•

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations for surviving Round 3 and welcome to Round 4 smiley31

This thread is for Team D!

Hope You All will enjoy the Round!

-Each team member has to pick an ITV serial character (that's gone off-air in or before Nov 2022) and roleplay as them for 2 days.

-You can pick a name for your team.

-You have to pretend to be the character in the thread and cannot post as yourself. Your character is at a New Year's Party with other 6 characters. No two team members can pick the same character.

-You can post your doubts in the main thread/PM me. You can break the character on the main thread if you need to speak to you team members.

-This round will be judged by three IF members and in addition to that score, you will get half the number of posts you have made in the thread. This is to ensure that every team member participates.

-To ensure that there is no spamming, you cannot make continuous posts, there has to be minimum one post by some other team members between your two posts.

-You cannot post random gifs, song lyrics or use any such means to increase the post count

-IF CoC rules should be maintained all the times. You cannot mock any person alive or dead or your team members, but you can comment on the character you are playing, or someone else is.

All the best! 

Members: 

Hakuna_Matata11 - ACP Pradyuman

Vedika.Kapoor- Aditya Raj Singh

musicalstorm - Maya Mehrotra

DelusionsOfNeha - Zoya Farooqui

x.titli.x - Arnav Singh Raizada

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Kuch toh gadbad hai yaha?

Koi bhi zinda insaan yaha nahin dikh raha hai?

Aakhir mamala kya hai🤔

x.titli.x thumbnail

What the h*** is going on here? 

Di bhi naa, ussi ne mujhe force kiya hai iss stupid party ko attend karna. *rolls eyes* 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Sab ko Zoya ka salaam! Where my friends at?

Chalo kam se kam kuch log nazar aa rahe hain par dono ke hi haavbhaav se pata nahin chal raha hai ki mamala kya hai?🤔

Dono ki baatein aur harkatein mel nahin kha rahi hai…

Isiliye kuch gadbad nahin balki bahut badi gadbad hai 🤔

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Arz kiya hai uncle... 

Ki aap aaye hain party mein to maze kijiye

aap aaye hain party mein to maze kijiye

Samose khaiye, drinks pijiye, aur baatein kijiye

Itni bhi Umar nahin hai meri ladki ki tum mujhe uncle bulao.

Aur rahi baat samosa aur drinks ki toh ACP ko tum khila pila ke kaabu mein nahin kar sakti.

Anjaano pe toh shak aur zyada gehrata hai🧐

Kaun hai tumhari Di? 

Jinka naam tum Kabhie lete nahin ho?

Shak ki gehri nazron mein tum bhi ho ACP ki🧐

Aur kya wajah hai Tum ghar aur bahar har jagah suit mein hi nazar aate ho? Aisa kaunsa business hai tumhara?

x.titli.x thumbnail

Allo Di? 

Yes Di I'm fine. 

Aap bhi naa, kya kya mujhe karwa rahe ho? Aap khud nahin aah sakti toh apne mujhe bejha?  Aab main kya karun yahaan par? 

Aap toh jaanti hai, mujhe parties bilkul pasand nahin hain. 😵

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

OMG uncle I didn't know aap ACP hain! Now that I know it, can you please help me find my dad? And I called you uncle cuz you're pretty old and I've been taught to respect the elders. And who refuses free ka khana?