Jodha Akbar

AKDHA FF Thread 4:: I'M IN LOVE

eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

CHAPTER 25

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter of I'm in love ..sorry guys making u all for waiting too long .I'm really really thankful u to all for liking my stories .solets get started ....

Jodha was feels very happy that her baby is fine nd healthy .....Jalal feeds Jodha with healthy hospital foods make her lay on bed comfortably just then they see door open nd see Dr Satish comes inside their room with a smile 

Dr Satish :hello Mr nd Mrs .Jalal very good morning 

Both joja greets him back with a smile 

Dr Satish :he takes a chair besides Jodha bed nd asks how r u feeling Mrs.jodha 

Jodha :with a small smile I'm gud doctor tq for saving my child 

Doctor :no need to thank us Mrs.jodha it's our duty well no need worry about the child ...the fetus is in good condition but u must take care of yourself as u r very thin as compare to other pregnant ladies. ...u should follow proper diet nd do some excercise nd don't stress youself more 

Jalal:I'll take care of her diet from now on Dr Satish 

Doctor:that's good to here Mr.jalal well u can discharge by afternoon I'll proceed ur paper work nd gives some medicines for Mrs.jalal 

Jalal::k doctor thank u for ur help 

Doctor: with a smile no need thank me mr.jalal it's my honor to treat u guys nd he exit from their 

Jalal:did u hear Jo wat doctor said u must take care of yourself nd eat more food for baby he said 

Jodha:with a pout wat should I do Jalal that your baby is very stubborn like his dad nd he is always make me preeky about food 

Jalal:hahhaha ......u cute my baby u r blaming me for that k from now on I'll feed u like hell 

Jodha:ohhh no I don't want to be look like bull nd ugly she said with pouty lips 

Jalal:he immediately kisses her pouty lips nd said you'll never be ugly my angel....u r always cute in my eyes 

Jodha:hahha......I'm fluttered my hubby but I'm happy to eat as long as our baby stay healthy she said with a smile while caressing her tummy ....her tummy is not yet visible due to Josha is still in her first trimester

Jalal:he nods his head in agree while kissing her head lovingly 

After formalities both joja get in car to their home .....Jodha was happy that her baby was fine now she promise herself that she will take care of herself nd baby health carefully....And sees Jalal who is sitting besides who is talking on his phone about business seriously with someone... sensing Jodha eyes on him he his eyes towards her nd gives her a small smile while holding her hand with his other feee hand ...Jodha just smiled back at him put her head on his shoulder nd closes her eyes .she feels very thankful to God for giving her a such great husband to her 

Jodha wakes up from her small nap when someone was calling her slowly when she open her eyes she sees Jalal who is calling her 

Jalal:Jo baby wake up we already reach our home comes lets go inside u can sleep in our room 

Jodha:she feels shy that she falls sleep during their journey..nd said sorry Jalal I fall asleep 

Jalal:hahaha .....it's k my dear it's not a big deal let's go inside nd he get from car nd holds Jodha carefully as she is his precious thing 

When they get inside their house both were welcomed by Jaya ma nd salima 

Salima who sees Jodha immediately goes near her nd hugs her o my god Jodha u r fine I'm happy I'm hell worried seeing u unconscious last night 

Jodha:I'm fine didi sorry for making u worry she said with a smile 

Salima:hahaha my silly girl ....u should take care of yourself from now on becoz there is a little soul growing inside u 

Jayana :s beta u should be more careful from on now u just tell me wat u like will cook for u everything

Jodha :with a shy smile k jayama 

Jayana :Jodha beta come I feed ur fav kardu ka kheer now I specially made for u 

Jodha:ooh wow really jayama tq I'm really craving for it 

Jalal feeds Jodha her desert take her to their room as Jodha looks tired.nd makes her sleep sometime before their dinner 

When her head touch d pillow Jo falls to sleep....jalla kisses her forehead nd went to bathroom to freshen up 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part Eshali 

Just loved it

Thank you for the PM 

Continue soon🤗🤗

eshalli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Glitter_Goldie

Nice part Eshali 

Just loved it

Thank you for the PM 

Continue soon🤗🤗

Tq dear 💕💕

pragyaabhir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update after long time.

Please update your other stories as well if you can.

Thanks for the PM dear❤️

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 25 

Fantastic and so Awesome Chapter 

eshalli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragyaabhir

Nice update after long time.

Please update your other stories as well if you can.

Thanks for the PM dear❤️

Sure dear tq ❤️❤️

eshalli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 25 

Fantastic and so Awesome Chapter 

Tq ❤️❤️

eshalli thumbnail
JlovesJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's a nice chapter didi❤

Joja is in so much love 😍

Thanks for the pm🌷🌷🌷

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy akka

Interesting too 

Caring Jalal

Can’t wait for the next one 

Update soon akka