both watched 

Loved himmatwala 

Ajay d mass 💪🔥

u need to reconsider Your life choices now 🤭🤭🤭

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Priyanka is bashed for changing her opinions again and again not for making friends 😆  If she sticks to some of her opinions actually it will make sense to everyone . She was questioning stan ranking few days back now stan is challa hai because of wkw. She told shalin to think abt everyone while using buzzer for price money on wkw then she started supporting him when he pressed buzzer yesterday 😆 she taunted sumbul for losing price money over contender thing and then she herself chose it and now saying she followed sumbul steps . No one will point out all of this if she doesn't brag abt main akele kafi Hun main sach ka sath deti Hun main jhooth nahi bolti main hamesha sahi Hoti Hun

My whole point is haq se khelo khul ke khelo but sati Savitri na bano jab nahi ho . 😆 Everyone will accept and appreciate your game then

About Sumbul selecting captaincy over code for 25 lakhs made useless for others to pick 25 lakhs. I am not saying Sumbul was at fault. Biggboss said all 6 codes will earn them 25 lakhs. Once Sumbul selected captaincy all others selecting code will be useless. Actually Shiv and Soundarya were dumb. Biggboss praised them but did not give 2/6 of 25 lakhs back. After Sumbul everyone who picked captaincy played smart. Ankit became captain. Well played,

The statement Priyanka said she is following Sumbul is twisted here. 

It was Archana who questioned why Stan is so popular where Priyanka and Soundarya explained to her why.

About ranking task Ankit was given last number. So when it comes to Ankit Priyanja will obviously fight for him. 
Now if stands for Ankit then also problem. 

In reality Stan is Phokatchand on the show. Even Priyanka knows. We all also agree to that. But she is amending her relationship with him and many, after one on one session with Biggboss.we already discussed this in earlier post. We are going in a loop. 

About buzzer also Priyanka said pressing buzzer is not good for all but Gautam will press if Soundarya is on other side so will Shalin for Tina and so will Priyanka for Ankit. Again we are in a loop discussing this.

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

That looks like "Jatti" and the curve of J got concealed by strip

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

That looks like "Jatti" and the curve of J got concealed by strip

No it was Tatti. Stan told him, it says - you love shit.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

u need to reconsider Your life choices now 🤭🤭🤭

enjoyed humshakals as well. 🔥

spicysagar thumbnail

If this would happen to an Indian in Bigg Brother UK show.then racist call and protest would erupt.

This was very bad.

But can’t stop laughing at dumbness who came up with this idea. It is trolled as 

“I ❤️ Nimrit” equates to 

“ I ❤️ Tatti “ as Abdu loves Nimrit. 😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

If this would happen to an Indian in Bigg Brother UK show.then racist call and protest would erupt.

This was very bad.

But can’t stop laughing at dumbness who came up with this idea. It is trolled as 

“I ❤️ Nimrit” equates to 

“ I ❤️ Tatti “ as Abdu loves Nimrit. 😆

sajjo raja