Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Omg you sang it

Did you practice for this first...because it sounds flawless

Thank you! πŸ’•No, this one was actually a one take attempt. I wish they had a longer version. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: driven

charu tum bhi badi badmash ho β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

Rolo dear... I respectfully ask you to leave her out from your love and marriage quest. Thank you πŸ˜Š

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Rolo dear... I respectfully ask you to leave her out from your love and marriage quest. Thank you πŸ˜Š

I just love her singing. I never said I wanted to marry and love her. Where is she though? I miss her. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I just love her singing. I never said I wanted to marry and love her. Where is she though? I miss her. 

Dude (?) It's all fun till the other person isn't feeling uncomfortable.... Take the hint and stop missing her so much... before she snaps πŸ‘

driven thumbnail

Dude (?) It's all fun till the other person isn't feeling uncomfortable.... Take the hint and stop missing her so much... before she snaps πŸ‘

When did she say she is feeling uncomfortable? What hint? She just loved my compliments. Why would she snap? I didn't even say anything. Bhai aap aise kyun behave kar rahe ho kya ho gaya. Unhone toh aise kuch bhi nahi bola mujhe. πŸ₯Ί

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

When did she say she is feeling uncomfortable? What hint? She just loved my compliments. Why would she snap? I didn't even say anything. Bhai aap aise kyun behave kar rahe ho kya ho gaya. Unhone toh aise kuch bhi nahi bola mujhe. πŸ₯Ί

@bold - That's what I'm saying. Don't force her to say that... Take the hint.. Believe what I'm saying, as her friend, and back off. 

I have a soft spot for you isliye abhi tak pyar se samjhane ki koshish kar raha hoon... Samajh jao dear... Don't force me either to be rude with you... Cos i really don't want to... πŸ‘πŸΌ

driven thumbnail

@bold - That's what I'm saying. Don't force her to say that... Take the hint.. Believe what I'm saying, as her friend, and back off. 

I have a soft spot for you isliye abhi tak pyar se samjhane ki koshish kar raha hoon... Samajh jao dear... Don't force me either to be rude with you... Cos i really don't want to... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Okay I won't come here. Sorry brother. Sorry Charu. Sorry Shwetha. πŸ₯Ί

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Okay I won't come here. Sorry brother. Sorry Charu. Sorry Shwetha. πŸ₯Ί

This is not what i was saying dear. You are most welcome here πŸ€— ... I'm sure no one here wants you not to come here... It's just that the flirtatious undertones of your posts make people a bit uncomfortable... Just go easy on that and everything else is fine πŸ‘πŸΌ

Let me stitch your heart back πŸ˜†