Posted: 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I also tagged you guys in a post and waiting on a reply !! Between cool songs 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg Charu and Heisen... It is too good πŸ‘Œ...it is one of my favourite songs.. Loved all 3 duets of you guys.. Chura ke dil mera, Tip Tip barsa and now this πŸ‘Œ

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is too good guys πŸ‘Œ... One of my favourite songs.. I just read Charu's comment and  was wondering Nidhi and kushi are same?..Bcz Last time I liked pyar manga duet from you and Nidhi. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Ohh definitely! Would love singing Kaun Tujhe! It's such a melodious song.. Yaar I was almost done with Kalank recording today and it got ruined as I got some call in between  I think I will be done recording it by tomorrow evening 

Who is that caller who disturbed you while singing my song? Mujhe number do main block karwaon😑

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

It is too good guys πŸ‘Œ... One of my favourite songs.. I just read Charu's comment and  was wondering Nidhi and kushi are same?..Bcz Last time I liked pyar manga duet from you and Nidhi. 

Thank u so much NB. 😊 You do have a very good memory πŸ‘. Yes Nidhii and Khushi are the same. She has the un khushi there.

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Heisen, you were so amazing in this song. This is definitely in your top 3 best songs! Loved how you pronounced the word "love" at some places so amazingly, it isn't easy at all especially when you have to immediately shift to "agar ye usko bhi hua hai" line which has a different tune. Awesome!

I had not heard the song so well so when I first heard your song and saw the lines, I thought perhaps you messed up and sang lines of both the singers... lol but then when I heard the original song, I realized it has 2 male singers and 1 female so you actually sang lines of both the male singers so amazingly! 

Really loved trying this new style. Thanks for singing this one! β­οΈ

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Omg Charu and Heisen... It is too good πŸ‘Œ...it is one of my favourite songs.. Loved all 3 duets of you guys.. Chura ke dil mera, Tip Tip barsa and now this πŸ‘Œ

Thanks so much, NB. You are a sweetheart! πŸ€—

Charu21 thumbnail

Hinna, finally I am here with your request! *it's been 84 years* gif πŸ˜† 

Kalank title track 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=66&recordingId=11821949081590180&share_type=copyLink

Have made necessary adjustments in the pitch to make it sound better for female voice.