Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

I miss you guys, but will be back soon. Take care till we meet again ...... 

We miss you as well..🤗

Supari_khala thumbnail

Here’s hoping everything is dandy at your end! If not, this too shall pass. It is the season of miracles, after all. Your posts are missed but take care of you, first. 💕

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Why do I have to come here and say hi! Couldn't u come in CC and say hi .. uff😡

Dex I have listed to that song.. somebody I used to know? Any others that were sung especially for mee 😍

Wouldn’t have been even better if YOU were doing that song with me instead of the dude who messed up the lyrics since YOU are responsible for bringing that song into my life? 😡

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Charu, this is probably one of your best, do share the rest of them. :D

Ab bata do kiska naam basa hai saason mein? 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Mere Haath Mein - really good composition, good choice guys, I thought about singing this a few weeks ago and then totally forgot, so when you guys mentioned you're singing this, I was looking forward to it. 

Nathu, kya feeling se gaya hai yaar, really nailed this one, this song sounds simple but there's all these little things in there where you can easily slip up. 

Allu, aapki taarif karte karte thak gaya hoon. 😆 your voice has a great throw, and your expressions are always on point, really well sung, I'm liking the fact that your trying your hand in different genres. :D

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Miss you dear 🤗Take care and see you jaldi❤️

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Mere Haath Mein - really good composition, good choice guys, I thought about singing this a few weeks ago and then totally forgot, so when you guys mentioned you're singing this, I was looking forward to it. 

Nathu, kya feeling se gaya hai yaar, really nailed this one, this song sounds simple but there's all these little things in there where you can easily slip up. 

Allu, aapki taarif karte karte thak gaya hoon. 😆 your voice has a great throw, and your expressions are always on point, really well sung, I'm liking the fact that your trying your hand in different genres. :D

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Wouldn’t have been even better if YOU were doing that song with me instead of the dude who messed up the lyrics since YOU are responsible for bringing that song into my life? 😡

He was terrible ..that was true! I can't sing. Maybe I'll do you a jingle 🎶  for Christmas and to make up for my horrible voice ..I'll throw in my face ..and that should be the best gift ever lolololol 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Charu21

🏃‍♀️ On my way to CC to say hi. 

Or wait.. 🧍‍♀️

Now that you have come all the way to this place, I could say hi to you here only! 

So... Hi D3vil! 

Trust me when I say this, just yesterday I was planning to catch up with you soon. I was occupied with something so was not visiting the forum that frequently but had seen you around and was actually happy to see you back. 

I was planning to take a break myself. Without hibernating though! Lol... but then decided to instead cut down on my visiting hours here and it's working pretty fine now. So I am not going anywhere now.. except for the CC to say hi to you there as well.. 😆

Man you are so ... nice. Don't hibernate please, people who hibernate are very annoying. 

I hope you are okay and quickly rejuvenate so we can hurry up and resume getting to love eachothers to death 😆

Seriously hope all is well and if you ever want to just hit me up... then perhaps start with replying to my PM!!!!!!! Lololol kidding. Take care!

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

He was terrible ..that was true! I can't sing. Maybe I'll do you a jingle 🎶  for Christmas and to make up for my horrible voice ..I'llu throw in my face ..and that should be the best gift ever lolololol 

Note to self: I already responded to this quote by Dr3vil in the CC. It doesn’t warrant a copy paste anymore