Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So... Can you record your parts and upload..

I'll join the earliest i can...

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

thanks as I keep playing around in there and I have recorded with and without points lol !! 

This is what i was talking about 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

So... Can you record your parts and upload..

I'll join the earliest i can...

by question is also guys you have to hit the exact notes on the bars as I don’t get how they decide on the points like and the grades A etc 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Achha aise bhi karte hain? Mai to hamesha auto adjust hi karta tha... But kabhi antar pata nahi chala... But then i use wired earphones... Maybe it's different for Bluetooth ones..

Mera bhi wired earphones hi hai re😕

allizzwell thumbnail

by question is also guys you have to hit the exact notes on the bars as I don’t get how they decide on the points like and the grades A etc 

Jess...don't worry abt the grades...they r bogus. U just sing your heart out and in sync with music. Gradings sometimes even perfect singers get B or A. So I got to understand some song notes r fed with wrong algorithms and hence it won't tally with our tune no matter how perfect one sings. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Those points are decided, based on the notes, by the one who uploaded that track... So for some tracks however much u try u can't get an A++. While you can get A++ on the same song on some other track...

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Laxmi has already explained it perfectly, don't pay attention to grades.. just ralax and sing..

Those line mostly do guide you on the pitch at which you should sing.. if you hit those bars correctly that may give you good grades... but sometimes even when you hit the lines perfectly then also you end up getting A or B.. so don't get into that much.. 

allizzwell thumbnail

I am just listening to Tip tip and guess what...That hey hey male ka starts na...I felt I am listening to Heisu in Anu malik voice🤣Hey Ram...MAD ne mujhe mad kar daala🤣

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks guys it makes sense. I think it just should sound right plus I have an accent as well in the Hindi/Punjabi songs the English ones classics are easier to me todo the scales 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Whatever happened to Slowdrifting? Did she slowly drift out of the forum or what?