Posted: 1 years ago

Anyone watching this show? The characters look interesting. Liked the ml.  Seeing him for the first time. And the other supporting cast is also good. But with fl something seems missing. This just my view point not criticizing anyone.

If anyone is interested daily episodes can be discussed 

Aditi is very pretty but her acting is not that great, she was same in her past shows. Her dialogue delivery and tone is kinda irritating.

Karanvir I have loved since Shaurya

I Love Karanvir And Aditi Are They Great Actors

Would Love To Discuss About The Show

This show had a good concept inspite of being a triangle story. But the makers have resorted back to typical itv cliches. A mahaan fl and a dumb ml. Karan is such a good actor, I recently watched his previous show and what a graph his character had and he gave full justice to his role. 

In this show now he is turned into just a spectator and sorry to say Aditi is pretty average actor. Her dialogue delivery and acting are very bland. She is not suitable for such intense roles. Only episodes I liked till now were the earthquake ones

Originally posted by Itv-viewer

This show had a good concept inspite of being a triangle story. But the makers have resorted back to typical itv cliches. A mahaan fl and a dumb ml. Karan is such a good actor, I recently watched his previous show and what a graph his character had and he gave full justice to his role. 

In this show now he is turned into just a spectator and sorry to say Aditi is pretty average actor. Her dialogue delivery and acting are very bland. She is not suitable for such intense roles. Only episodes I liked till now were the earthquake ones

Even I Saw Karen's Previous Show He Was Great In That Series.

Yeah His Just A Spectator.. Yes Adtit Is Very Average Actor She Isn't Doing Justice To Her Role As  Dua 

Now The Episodes Are All About The Vamp Ghazal Trying To Steal Haider

Which Is Quite Boring To Me..

Can't expect anything better from Zee

They don't experiment with new stories

Originally posted by la_Reine

Can't expect anything better from Zee

They don't experiment with new stories

They Sure Don't That's Why This Show Will Go Off Air Because Trp Aunties Don't Like The Show 

😂 

This was expected. Writers have lost the plot after earthquake episode 

Originally posted by Itv-viewer

This was expected. Writers have lost the plot after earthquake episode 

Yeah They Did

No Point In Discussing The Episodes Now

I Guess