Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

That was just an amazing epilogue... finally maaneet became one ..i extremely loved the way maan gave geet time to move in their relationship...when geet was all aware about husband and wife relationship she was feeling more embarrassed of her acts with him and was blushing.. good that maan thought about geet and never drowned in his guilt trip...it was indeed hot and passionate epilogue... thanks for this beautiful story 💗

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maine Kaha tk read ki thi ye 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya_21

Maine Kaha tk read ki thi ye 

let me check your like or comment on blog....smiley36

i guessed you didn't read my pm of PWD for one chapter..

i was waiting for your comments..smiley39

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mg13

let me check your like or comment on blog....smiley36

i guessed you didn't read my pm of PWD for one chapter..

i was waiting for your comments..smiley39

I think you have read till chapter 51

ch. 52 is pwd protected and i had pm you the pwd...

smiley37

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal_soni1996

Ha one more epilogue about future😍😍 

don't do this dearies..smiley36

i have no heart to deny my readers...and also i have planned this story like this until this...i have no idea or imagination for second epilogue including baby part also...

yaar...no baby or anyone between this maneet...this story ends here..'don't ask me with how much difficulty i managed to finished this story...

baby part can read in other ffs...also i have planned to include baby part in BODYGUARD FF which i am planning to continue again and complete it..

hope you understand friends as you see i have lots more to complete yet...smiley9

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chalo koi na . But only on one condition . 4 updates each day for a week .deal hai toh batao ?? 😜

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shradhapriya

Chalo koi na . But only on one condition . 4 updates each day for a week .deal hai toh batao ?? 😜

what!!!???smiley3

yeah ...i got it..you teasing me for my all updates pm...because my habit to update all ffs together...smiley9smiley36

i get so tired typing continuously...more than tying working my brain on ideas...smiley29 its' your readers comments i get energy to update new chapters of each story..smiley17

RJ90 thumbnail

I used to watch Maaneet VM on YouTube few years ago by Mugdha. There were a few of my fav that aren’t there anymore. If you are the same Im so glad to find you here. 

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RJ90

I used to watch Maaneet VM on YouTube few years ago by Mugdha. There were a few of my fav that aren’t there anymore. If you are the same Im so glad to find you here. 

Glad to know...smiley27

So how did you find me...smiley9

Yeah....I had got 1 m subscribers there with 200 videos  

But after all my channels getting deleted by yt for copyright issue, I chooses to not upload there anymore vm because if I again upload the same it going to face same conquences and in this my email id gets suffer. 

But yes, I am uploading shorts and maneet FF videos there.

Here is my first channel link

https://youtube.com/@mglovediary?si=sbo2tpbYdL4sp0D3

I have my second channel also where going to upload audio stories on maneet, you can find that in my index work also will share it here soon. 

RJ90 thumbnail

OMG it is you. Can’t believe my luck. I have been your fan for years as you kept our Maaneet alive with your VM and now ff. I’ve been on the forum for about an year an just came across one of your stories yesterday and when I saw the name I was like hmmm that name tings a bell :) How sad that YT keeps blocking the accounts. But no worries as we’ve got you here now :) also thanks for sharing the new accounts. Bless You !