Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Oh, yeah, I like this week's episodes much better than last. Kritika will grow into the skin of Pratiksha, I feel. Ravi too is being fledged out well.

she needs to bring in some of her own nuances to the role. ekta usually has a good eye for nee talent, so im not really sure what happened here. she’s slightly better that the promos but not by much. im really impressed with Fae as Ravi so far - considering a couple of months ago he was in the skin of a totally different character, im not seeing ASR repeated in Ravi. the supporting characters/ FL need some work and fine tuning tho

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

same. im almost scared to watch. scared of the comparison, scared im not gonna like it…im been dragging my feet…

I have my theories, will tell you on the other forum buuuuut if you can divorce Aryan from Ravi, which I think you have, he's lovable af for now. I think most people want to see Aryan in Ravi and end up disappointed.

Deltablues thumbnail

she needs to bring in some of her own nuances to the role. ekta usually has a good eye for nee talent, so im not really sure what happened here. she’s slightly better that the promos but not by much. im really impressed with Fae as Ravi so far - considering a couple of months ago he was in the skin of a totally different character, im not seeing ASR repeated in Ravi. the supporting characters/ FL need some work and fine tuning tho

The problem mainly is with direction. They have too many plotlines going on without synsthesising them. The focus should be, rn, on the four main characters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

I have my theories, will tell you on the other forum buuuuut if you can divorce Aryan from Ravi, which I think you have, he's lovable af for now. I think most people want to see Aryan in Ravi and end up disappointed.

i agree, he’s a cutie. im realizing now tho that i havent said goodbye ASR. maybe this is too soon. 😢😢 the scene with ravi trying to market his proposal to those investors had me thinking “….boy you better act fast before ASR walks in and buys you all 🥴🥴”  it will take some getting used too, no doubt.

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

The problem mainly is with direction. They have too many plotlines going on without synsthesising them. The focus should be, rn, on the four main characters

i havent seen any of the episodes from this week as yet…i will lookout for what youve mentioned tho… are we getting a DDT? 

Deltablues thumbnail

i havent seen any of the episodes from this week as yet…i will lookout for what youve mentioned tho… are we getting a DDT? 

We could make one but I think most people watch it a day after.

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally binge watched all 10 episodes.. couldn’t wait till 25 like I initially planned😆

Only episode I skipped through is the shopping mall attack one… baaki sab mast hai. Ravi is a mix of Randeep and Aru ❤️..genuinely funny banda hai. I had to rewatch his scenes few times to get his dialogue s.. kitna fast bolta hai😆. Girl playing prateeksha resembles Natalie Portman, does anyone else feel the same?
So keerthi’s sister is head over heels in lau with Ravi.. banda ek aur kudiya teen?😲😆

FK nailed the proposal scene with keerthi. His expressions when keerthi said yes was

I’m hooked for now!

Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am on board after watching ep 9. Finally a good ep, and I see the potential in both Ravi and Pratiksha.

I am here for Fahmaan, and I will see where the story leads us.

So yes to Ravi😍

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

With the spoiler about Keerthi's death, does anyone know if Pratiksha's fiance or family will have any involvement in her death?

AryLie04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Liking the episodes, bit heavy on symbolisms and kismat connection though😂 RaviKsha interactions are good. Ravi and keerthi are good too. And Ravi and Adi are cute. 

There’s likely to be a connection between Malhar and that gunda Raghu and keerthi’s death (if cvs are planning) 🤔  Also there was a subtle exchange between dad Randhawa and keerthi’s dad (who’s a lawyer)  about issues in future if something happens between Ravi and keerthi. All of these is a possible plot similar to the Turkish show meryem, of course with itv twists 🤔