Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Woah, a lot has happened here. 

My opinion on the precap. It's too early to judge, but it seems Raavi's in the wrong. 

As of now, we don't know what led to that situation, so won't discuss that. But her punching Shiva, is a no-no. And it's not for any other reason than the fact of it being unfair. Raavi knows that Shiva won't hit her. She knows he won't hit a woman on her face. Yet, she went out of her way to punch him. If she didn't want to hit / slap him yesterday when he was begging her to do that if she wanted to, but to forgive him, how is this any different than that? She's doing exact same thing. Boxing maybe a sport, but there is an expectation of fair play. (now idk the rules, so don't even know if man vs woman is allowed). But she has the advantage of that knowledge and still went in. It may not be "illegal", but is it ethical?

Maybe he deserved those punches. But that should have been private just like Shiva's questionning her about Arnav's unwanted presence. I desperately want this shit to be a dream. But if it's not, the only thing I can hope is for both to learn from this. Raavi on importance of communication and how easy it is to make assumptions for the lack of it, Shiva to understand how it feels to be publicly humiliated and accused for something you didn't do, and both to realize what it means to trust, but also "researching", giving the other person the benefit of the doubt, allowing them an opportunity to explain, and not accuse them and declare them guilty without having all of the information.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 1 years ago
wanderlust321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

My opinion on the precap. It's too early to judge, but it seems Raavi's in the wrong. 

As of now, we don't know what led to that situation, so won't discuss that. But her punching Shiva, is a no-no. And it's not for any other reason than the fact of it being unfair. Raavi knows that Shiva won't hit her. She knows he won't hit a woman on her face. Yet, she went out of her way to punch him. If she didn't want to hit / slap him yesterday when he was begging her to do that if she wanted to, but to forgive him, how is this any different than that? She's doing exact same thing. Boxing maybe a sport, but there is an expectation of fair play. (now idk the rules, so don't even know if man vs woman is allowed). But she has the advantage of that knowledge and still went in. It may not be "illegal", but is it ethical?

Maybe he deserved those punches. But that should have been private just like Shiva's questionning her about Arnav's unwanted presence. I desperately want this shit to be a dream. But if it's not, the only thing I can hope is for both to learn from this. Raavi on importance of communication and how easy it is to make assumptions for the lack of it, Shiva to understand how it feels to be publicly humiliated and accused for something you didn't do, and both to realize what it means to trust, but also "researching", giving the other person the benefit of the doubt, allowing them an opportunity to explain, and not accuse them and declare them guilty without having all of the information.

This is exactly what they're going for. Make shiva realise what it feels to be publicly humiliated

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roohani27

You chose to ignore my point is not my problem. Also aren't you the same who were giving me justification the other day on twitter over @sunrise's post saying we don't bash actors here and that was just a one time thing yet what I've seen is completely different scenario. Even the person herself claimed she never does "actors" bashing. Bash away I don't care but don't a  hypocrite? Also if you have problem with people on twitter bashing raavi and come to school them then why do you guys have a problem if i do the same?!

your point is policing at best and who appointed you the sheriff of actors bashed lol I did try to make you understand what bashing and mocking are but all you see is evil bashing of the poor innocent actors lol also you took something totally out of context became a stalker and took and screenshot of someones post and put a target on her back coz thats what you guys do bully and make easy for others to harass them online this is what you are good at. I don't school people I make my points because some make up fictional stories over it and try to blind people into believing lies. Its like we all are watching two different shows lol Your problem is you make a mountain over a molehill and try to act like the bodyguard of an actor who doesnt even care or know that you exist. When you guys can't get your way you take screen shots of peoples posts bash them online mock them and make them the target of other minions like yourself who will stalk and keep on repeating the same cycle over and over again. If you just ignored one little post that has no significance at all and didnt make a major deal over it there would be no drama over at tt but you guys cannot help it you are so vella that all you want to do is make drama mock and bash ppl that have nothing to do with you and would never interact with you if they could help it. Why are you so obsessed with what she or any other person says its their opinion? if you dont want ppl to judge you stop doing the same to them and worse you act like a mohale wali aunty who gathers morphed evidence to turn ppl against someone who hasnt done anything to you. Move on please.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Nonsense, also coming from people who r hardly active on twitter still discuss abt tweeples here more than show n claims to knw tht they r PR and haters as they criticise raavi πŸ€ͺ

Thats funny..becz i have been here since long..and i hardly see many 'tweeples' here though i agree they r nonsense whatever has brpught their way to the forum..and PR?  who? Deewanis?..πŸ˜†..u got the wrong forum..πŸ€ͺ

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I've nothing more to say hails, you said itπŸ‘ I'm not a solo nor I ever wish to be. Im holding onto my ship that's all, knowing full well whatever they've done to eo till now is NOT justifiable at all but I chose to ignore as this is itv show you can't expect a character to be morally correct all the time. They're not making this stuff to represent at the Oscar's. Flaws toh honge hi na!

My problem is the biasedness towards one character while completely bringing down the other. When it happens one time i understand as i was the one who had bashed him left right and centre during disha track for just being mute. The same way I feel raavi is wrong in this track so id say what I felt but my opinions are never one sided like people have here. 

And I can proudly say that I've never ever brought Alice or even shiny (while bashing Dora) into anything. Be it anything! 

Edited by Roohani27 - 1 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry for not quoting posts.. A generic reply

If I'm saying KD's acting was not up to the mark then it is my opinion, not bashing. Bashing is when I say KD cannot act. The reason I watch this show, sorry, am tolerating this show even now is coz I like KD and Alice and their screen presence. If some days they are not able to emote then I share it here. 

Coming to the working woman topic, it has been handled very immaturely by the makers. They have shown Raavi insecure during Disha and it was handled in a comic way (the kiss, etc.) but the same thing during Arnav has taken the serious route with Shiva pointing fingers at her character. During Disha Raavi didn't realize she loves Shiva but here they love each other. It hurts that two people who love each other immensely, cried for each other's company, fought against the world for their love are reduced to this.

Trust is the only thing which caused the whole drama. If Raavi would've trusted Shiva and called him to the hotel, if Shiva would've trusted Raavi over a piece of paper - things would be very different.

And looking at the picture of their boxing fight. It is a reunion - they fight and then makeup. #jeevankayepahiyaghoomesada

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can I just say that PREACH JHEELU, PREACH! 

The very thing I've been advocating since this track started, you put into words! 

Oh, the sheer satisfaction to see this kind of opinion on THIS forum is just *chef's kiss*

The way people brush Raavi's actions under the rug, under the pretext of "working woman" and "feminism" makes me gag. As a woman, I always have my guards up, you can't be THIS trusting towards a stranger/boss/employee.

Definitely not this trusting over your life partner. 

So thank you for this, seriously! 

Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wanderlust321

This is exactly what they're going for. Make shiva realise what it feels to be publicly humiliated

I was thinking the same.  If this is not a dream maybe its done so Shiva knows what public humiliation feel like.  He already CA Raavi 4 times publically. Proably moronic writers could think of this way only to make him remeber this humiliation.  as for people wantimg Raavi to apologise, she has only knowingly done 1 thing wrong WRT Arnav.

Not inviting him in to meet the family on Diwali and instead exchanging gifts outside.The dropping off home from work, we have all experienced.  As for him holding her hand in hospital,  she didnt call him there or hold his hand.  The nurse asked him to hold her as she was giving the nurse a hard time about the injections. 

Edited by Cinderella100 - 1 years ago
Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Thats funny..becz i have been here since long..and i hardly see many 'tweeples' here though i agree they r nonsense whatever has brpught their way to the forum..and PR?  who? Deewanis?..πŸ˜†..u got the wrong forum..πŸ€ͺ

I was also a part of this place for tooo long fir yha ki monopoly dekhkr chodh diya tha so tweeples were actually a part of this forum long back so u can't say tht....

Jbki forum wale toh ab accs bna kr haters spread krne jaate hai 🀭

+ People here only said bullshit abt some of tweeples tht they r ✨ PR's and spreading "hate" towards raavi and the actress jbki it's not that way they simply criticise a fictional Ckt like u guys do   

Yeah Shiva ki deewanis same like people here r Arnav ke deewane 🀧

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Okay so I don't know if I'll be called "active", "inactive", "silent", "tweeple", "people" or whatever but can we please stop this unheatlhy conversation and have a healthy discussion? I might go back to my rabbit hole if someone's throwing carrots at me πŸ˜† (ofc, I'll eat them all in my burrow)