Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

BI, I hesitated between a laughing emoji and the heart one...you see, I chose the heart one because somehow, I find the message of the postings more heartwarming than funny.

I had the luck to watch SRK movies (DDLJ was far from being the first one I watched) when I had already found the man of my life...in maybe also a quite filmi way.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Clochette

BI, I hesitated between a laughing emoji and the heart one...you see, I chose the heart one because somehow, I find the message of the postings more heartwarming than funny.

I had the luck to watch SRK movies (DDLJ was far from being the first one I watched) when I had already found the man of my life...in maybe also a quite filmi way.

Yes its really heart warming....it just shows that someone who made hard hitting movies like Lunch Box, GOW and Masaan still craved for her own Raj....the impact that SRK's portrayal of Raj has on women of all ages.....irrespective of what they are profession wise...❤️

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I saw this earlier today and it made my day. So heartwarming. So happy for her, wish her all the happiness. Hope her Raj always keeps her happy💞

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes its really heart warming....it just shows that someone who made hard hitting movies like Lunch Box, GOW and Masaan still craved for her own Raj....the impact that SRK's portrayal of Raj has on women of all ages.....irrespective of what they are profession wise...❤️

Very well said 👏

I could watch DDLJ online any day and still feel emotional or laughing at scenes.. like how I did when I watched it in theatre for first time 27 years back when I was released in 1995 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Very well said 👏

I could watch DDLJ online any day and still feel emotional or laughing at scenes.. like how I did when I watched it in theatre for first time 27 years back when I was released in 1995 

I just watched it last week again

I was 8 yrs old when this film came out and that time itself i watched it like 10 times in the theatre itself in my country

The film is so romantic that it makes me blush at every Raj-Simran scenes. The chemistry of SRKajol was so natural. Its a film i can watch billion times and blush the same way i did in 1995. Raj is a dream come true ideal man for every girls. He is naughty witty charming at the same a man who is traditional & cultured at heart. Any parents will want Raj as their SIL a lover and husband like Raj

I would love to see Raj-Simran lives after they got married. They can the leap of 30 yrs and show a mature love story of Raj-Simran and of course only Aditya Chopra can do justice to SRKajol chemistry in a love story

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mages

I just watched it last week again

I was 8 yrs old when this film came out and that time itself i watched it like 10 times in the theatre itself in my country

The film is so romantic that it makes me blush at every Raj-Simran scenes. The chemistry of SRKajol was so natural. Its a film i can watch billion times and blush the same way i did in 1995. Raj is a dream come true ideal man for every girls. He is naughty witty charming at the same a man who is traditional & cultured at heart. Any parents will want Raj as their SIL a lover and husband like Raj

I would love to see Raj-Simran lives after they got married. They can the leap of 30 yrs and show a mature love story of Raj-Simran and of course only Aditya Chopra can do justice to SRKajol chemistry in a love story

OMG Mages.....where were you, this is a 2 month old thread...😆....Pathan dekhi?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG Mages.....where were you, this is a 2 month old thread...😆....Pathan dekhi?

abhi nahin dekha

Caught up with hectic schedule time nahin milta than i come home i fall asleep

When its DDLJ charge up hojati hoon❤️