Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Is the movie super hit ðŸ˜†

Flop 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sounds like a promotional gimmick claiming the movie is receiving a lot of love and appreciation.  It was declared a flop on opening day.  Still, it’s a better open letter than what team Shamshera released after its flop. Those guys were mad and bitter.  I did a lot of eye rolling and laughing while reading their open letters.  This one I rolled my eyes only once.   

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

But the good reviews are genuine and there are many...

from the trailer, I believe that the movie can be really entertaining and something new and the hero something new for Ayushmann to portray...an actor playing action roles in a movie (and famous for that) coming in the situation that demands his forte as a person outside his acting-work but still everything is acting as he stars in a movie...

Also I can relate to what is written in the letter. At least Anand L.Rai is known as an experimenting director & producer.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

The movie is good and I would’ve enjoyed it even better if it weren’t for Ayushmann’s dull presence, he acted well though.  I loved loved Jaideep Ahlawat’s Bhoora who actually kept the movie entertaining for me.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

svat, you're not the first one who expresses that he/her finds Ayushmann dull...I wonder why...

Okay I did not watch all his movies, only Vicky Donor, BKB, Andhadhun, Badhaai Ho, and Article 15 ... I didn't feel that his acting is dull...and I definitely want to watch this movie.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Clo, I liked his Article 15 and Andhdhun the most and found him very convincing in both the movies. The other movies, I couldn’t enjoy his performances as much. In this movie I couldn’t connect to him at all and kept on dozing off until the plot thickened and Jaideep(Bhoora) showed up.Got to give it to AK though for choosing good content and also his movies have amazing supporting characters. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Clo, I liked his Article 15 and Andhdhun the most and found him very convincing in both the movies. The other movies, I couldn’t enjoy his performances as much. In this movie I couldn’t connect to him at all and kept on dozing off until the plot thickened and Jaideep(Bhoora) showed up.Got to give it to AK though for choosing good content and also his movies have amazing supporting characters. 

Article 15 was a great movie 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

But the good reviews are genuine and there are many...

from the trailer, I believe that the movie can be really entertaining and something new and the hero something new for Ayushmann to portray...an actor playing action roles in a movie (and famous for that) coming in the situation that demands his forte as a person outside his acting-work but still everything is acting as he stars in a movie...

Also I can relate to what is written in the letter. At least Anand L.Rai is known as an experimenting director & producer.

the idea of the movie is similar to ajay Devgan's halla bol n toonpur ka superhero