Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Kamran is no better than him

Both look like villains

But kamran is a better actor 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I want to kill my self for liking him first after watching a scene from Tum Kon Piya. 😒

He was good in ghisi pitti mohabbat only 

Fitrat main bus theek tha 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

He was good in ghisi pitti mohabbat only 

Fitrat main bus theek tha 

I just saw a scene of him with Ayeza and thought he looks good. Then watched him in Nazr E Bad. I am ok with him as a parellel lead not as main lead. He was good in Deewangi too.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I just saw a scene of him with Ayeza and thought he looks good. Then watched him in Nazr E Bad. I am ok with him as a parellel lead not as main lead. He was good in Deewangi too.

B* Same thoughts 

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Just saw 2 minutes of first episode... Salute! That ujju's hanging hair scared me to run away, also Ali Abbas as the main lead 😔

I'm out of here.. I could have accepted Ali Abbas but not that make up ke Dibba with Hanging hair 👎🏼

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Just saw 2 minutes of first episode... Salute! That ujju's hanging hair scared me to run away, also Ali Abbas as the main lead 😔

I'm out of here.. I could have accepted Ali Abbas but not that make up ke Dibba with Hanging hair 👎🏼

This I the fastest quit I saw you doing. I thought once that you are the one who won't quit a show you start. But you did it  🤩

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I can watch Ali abbas in any role Even if he irritates the hell out of me by playing maboy like he did in that Angana serial 

Not even gonna watch this one 

The channel.cpuld have spared us by putting some other serial in that slot but back to back hanging hair no

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She's not even changed her look for another drama

Whereas we could see the change in Kiran(Anmol) look in the same drama as and when he track changed

Pre marriage

Post marriage

When she was in lock up

Then after divorce second marriage

Towards the end

Kiran was busy doing chores and serving fraudster first wife She didn't get time to her make up

But ujju no matter what she was going through Make up toh karna hai

Why does she color her hair jet black and trust me she colors Natural jet black doesn't look like hers

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I can watch Ali abbas in any role Even if he irritates the hell out of me by playing maboy like he did in that Angana serial 

Not even gonna watch this one 

The channel.cpuld have spared us by putting some other serial in that slot but back to back hanging hair no

Same here. I would have tolerated Ali Abbas but Ujju. Anmol looks beautiful with little or no makeup. Maybe we will be scared of Ujju's less makeup face. But I'm scared with her everything.