Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Is it another comedy?πŸ€”

I don't think so. Kashif Nisar is famous of directing serious dramas .. and the writer also does serious dramas. He played the transgender goon in Parizaad. And he is also a directer.

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Do you think Zara Noor Abbas and Daniyal Zafar will look good together as a couple.. I doubt it.. πŸ˜•

I feel he'll look like with her as Hamza Sohail looked in Badshah Begum.. 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope the channel will launch by then 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Do you think Zara Noor Abbas and Daniyal Zafar will look good together as a couple.. I doubt it.. πŸ˜•

I feel he'll look like with her as Hamza Sohail looked in Badshah Begum.. 

I too doubt they will look good togather. But it depends on the demand of the story . If it is a bout a young male and elder female .. this may work .

There was a drama : Lamhe .. in which Zara was cast opp Shaz Khan. He looks younger , but I loved their chemistry .😳

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

I too doubt they will look good togather. But it depends on the demand of the story . If it is a bout a young male and elder female .. this may work .

There was a drama : Lamhe .. in which Zara was cast opp Shaz Khan. He looks younger , but I loved their chemistry .😳

I watched that drama. In those days, Zara was younger and slimmer. Also, Shaz is not that boyish kind of man. I'm not saying that she looks old now as her face is still so innocent, but with her voluptuous body, she now, gives the vibes of a woman, not girl. Daniyal Zafar, on the other hand, totally looks like a young guy. I agree with you, if its a younger male-elder female story, then it will be okay. Otherwise, they won't look good together. After watching Pyari Mona, I can expect  some experiment project on a new theme as well. lets see.. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

I don't think so. Kashif Nisar is famous of directing serious dramas .. and the writer also does serious dramas. He played the transgender goon in Parizaad. And he is also a directer.

Nasaaz was not transgender goon, he was poet in Parizaad. He got married with some singer's daughter. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah will wait for the drama 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Nasaaz was not transgender goon, he was poet in Parizaad. He got married with some singer's daughter. 

Thank you for the correcting. How could I forget this soon. I mixed between him and Guru , which was played by :Asad Mumtaz Malik.😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

I hope its a spiritual story but i dont think these actors would suit itπŸ€”