Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I thought the LOUDEST alpha gorilla, English Professor/Smokin' Joe Sajid's reason for giving Priyanka "the pugnacious" a Black Heart was a whole bunch of annoyingly obfuscating mumbo-jumbo in that "I am sooooo intellectually sophisticated" tone.

And Abdu the bag of inert hot air simply followed him, as usual, giving a reason that was applicable to Tina Mina Dika as well.

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

I thought the LOUDEST alpha gorilla, English Professor/Smokin' Joe Sajid's reason for giving Priyanka "the pugnacious" a Black Heart was a whole bunch of annoyingly obfuscating mumbo-jumbo in that "I am sooooo intellectually sophisticated" tone.

And Abdu the bag of inert hot air simply followed him, as usual, giving a reason that was applicable to Tina Mina Dika as well.

@Bold - 🤔

Did you watch the episode in reverse mode?

Based on seating arrangement during the task, Abdu’s turn was before Sajid’s …. and that’s how it was shown in the episode …..Abdu put the water in the tank first followed by Sajid

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have to look up dictionary now 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And he made a joke on how both the girls had a black heart🤔

Khud toh surf excel se saaf kiya hai na