Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Chicken khurana is also wagging his tail after her hoping to get a bit of Lou in return.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I thought tina was smart, but she's so tone deaf. I mean how much delusional one can be about themselves tht they don't even hv self realisation that they r coming across as hypocrites n cunning. 😂

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I thought tina was smart, but she's so tone deaf. I mean how much delusional one can be about themselves tht they don't even hv self realisation that they r coming across as hypocrites n cunning. 😂

Forget that she thinks she is a brand and everyone is beneath her

She thinks juntaa must be thinking others are vamps and she is a heroine… even the kooschan from juntaaa.. she is non-chalant In her response…… I have come here to play a game.. so it’s ok…. Abey behenjeee.. aapka game to sabko maloom hain… isliye to u are reduced to saying.. how dare u call my dog a kutta…..🤣

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Forget that she thinks she is a brand and everyone is beneath her

She thinks juntaa must be thinking others are vamps and she is a heroine… even the kooschan from juntaaa.. she is non-chalant In her response…… I have come here to play a game.. so it’s ok…. Abey behenjeee.. aapka game to sabko maloom hain… isliye to u are reduced to saying.. how dare u call my dog a kutta…..🤣

Oh ya how could I forget about considering herself as a brand! Totally elitist attitude. They shld hv shown sajid calling her an out of work actor whose show finished years ago. Her reaction wld hv been fun to watch. She wld have pretended sajid never said that. 😂 Like she did with abdu's statement. 😂

N btw i find that pursed lip smile of hers so creepy. It's the perfect ek soap vamp smile. 😂

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Oh ya how could I forget about considering herself as a brand! Totally elitist attitude. They shld hv shown sajid calling her an out of work actor whose show finished years ago. Her reaction wld hv been fun to watch. She wld have pretended sajid never said that. 😂 Like she did with abdu's statement. 😂

N btw i find that pursed lip smile of hers so creepy. It's the perfect ek soap vamp smile. 😂

I cant believe how they ignore or refuse to reveal even little bit of crap Sajid has said so far out of so much crap he has said….

but yes. That smile of hers… its a mocking waalaa.. u know… that says she thinks she is better than u…🤣…. Isko ab Silbatta heen seedheee karegeee….. ðŸ¤£â€¦.. dhaniya.. flower pot… aur am waiting for next one….🤣

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

She 'goofed up" .... Aisa mat bolo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Dava khana goofed up

Captaincy goofed up

Bday cake goofed up 

Hospital jana hai.... No goofing around with health ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

She 'goofed up" .... Aisa mat bolo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Dava khana goofed up

Captaincy goofed up

Bday cake goofed up 

Hospital jana hai.... No goofing around with health ðŸ¤£

and her limped disappeared today ofc ðŸ¤£  I really want to get her Medicaid. Ka name of miracle drugs she is using for super fast recoveries ðŸ¤£

but I wont ever forget for these fake westerners from nagpada or aibaug getting offended over a god being called a Kutta. ðŸ¤£

best part was #Me9 Aukatman saw an opening to go and tell #vishlapyaala. I feel for you and your dog, .She is wrong etc ……. But Silbatta was fighting so hard… he had to run away unable to fake console Tina  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

and her limped disappeared today ofc ðŸ¤£  I really want to get her Medicaid. Ka name of miracle drugs she is using for super fast recoveries ðŸ¤£

but I wont ever forget for these fake westerners from nagpada or aibaug getting offended over a god being called a Kutta. ðŸ¤£

best part was #Me9 Aukatman saw an opening to go and tell #vishlapyaala. I feel for you and your dog, .She is wrong etc ……. But Silbatta was fighting so hard… he had to run away unable to fake console Tina  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

sajjo spits out half venom and others are soo blind to never notice. 

Nagin and gobar have least sense and observation... Never even guess who spoke about them. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

her medical miracles are for research only.... I think it was shiv who commented that her leg is alright now.. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

And all the arrogance about tee and five mangvaungi.... Zuzu phadd dega?? 

Bhaisahab learn lil humility......Before screaming humanity for your dog.